Would anyone be interested in 2016 pre-Spring Training MLB rosters??

Gordo

Considering going a pre-ST roster set for MLB only.  I've already been honing a good number of prominent major leaguers contact/power numbers and trying to eliminate hot/cold zones that are largely lopsided one way or the other.  I haven't normally liked doing Spring Training stuff since things are still so unsteady, but it looks as if moves are slowing down a bit....though of course still lots of good FA's out there.

I guess I'm getting sick of using last year's rosters at this juncture.

So, would there be an interest in this??

Sure thing Y4L.  I'm assuming with the looks to the threads that the lurkers are interested too.  It's too bad we don't get more discussion from them.  Regardless...hoping to have the NL done by today.  Might release just that for a few pre-ST games if guys want to play them.  Some of the players, especially pitchers, that Roster Resource is listing are difficult to figure.  Seeing a few additions needed as well as some flat out transactions I either missed or didn't save properly.  But, of course, it's a roster in flux.  Just trying to get it set up properly for anyone who then wants to take it over for the season.

40 minutes ago, Gordo said:

Sure thing Y4L.  I'm assuming with the looks to the threads that the lurkers are interested too.  It's too bad we don't get more discussion from them.  Regardless...hoping to have the NL done by today.  Might release just that for a few pre-ST games if guys want to play them.  Some of the players, especially pitchers, that Roster Resource is listing are difficult to figure.  Seeing a few additions needed as well as some flat out transactions I either missed or didn't save properly.  But, of course, it's a roster in flux.  Just trying to get it set up properly for anyone who then wants to take it over for the season.

Take your time. If these ingrates can't even be bothered to come in here and say yes, please or even yes then don't rush it on any account.

9 minutes ago, Gordo said:

Well, I don't really consider them to be ingrates.  Some people just don't want to post on a site, which I can understand.  Some I imagine don't speak English very well.

Anywho.... should have a NL roster up today.

It's kind of a rhetorical question lol.... of course they want a new roster!

Thanks for the compliments, guys.  And thanks for a lot of guys along the way who made this easier.  KyleB had a good number of guys that were already created and I just simply had to tweak.  Oscar pointed out a lot of mistakes with handedness and the like which were corrected.  Of course, Laro, for keeping up with the moves. 

Also, we had one member here in the reviews/comments section stating the obvious.  As in the description, it's for MLB only and as I said, there will be duplicates because I had to import to an older stable roster.  Current roster is still very unstable because there still are many moves to make.  However, I will not be doing a full roster set (including MiLB) for this game for the start of the season.... only a good base for MLB.  Then, if someone wants to take it on, they can.  So, feel free to do that. I've also uploaded my charts and guidelines that I've used to do the rosters over the past several years.