how can i

Rangersfan30

Here's what you would need to do:

1. Extract the Arlington audio data files from the data/audio/cd/spch_pbp/stdnmdat.big.  I can't remember which files they are off the top of my head (my notes are at home), but each stadium has one or two files (for example 019a.dat and 019b.dat).
  2. Extract the Arlington audio header files from the data/audio/spch_pbp/stdnmhdr.big.  Again, there are one or two files (for example, 019a.hdr and 019b.hdr).
  3. Rename the data files to the number that corresponds to the stadium you want Arlington to replace (for example, rename 019a.dat and 019b.dat to 03a.dat and 03b.dat if 03 corresponds to the stadium you want to replace).
  4. The header files are also renamed to the new number, but there is one extra step required.  The .hdr files must be opened with a hexadecimal (hex) editor and the index inside the file (which indicates which .dat file to use) must be changed to the new audio number.  For example, if the dat and hdr files are being renamed from 019 to 03, then the index must be changed from 13 (which is 19 in hex) to 03.
  5. Once the header and data files have been renamed and the header files have been hex edited, they must be reimported into the stdnmdat.big and stdnmhdr.big files.

It's really not all that hard.  All you really need for tools are the eazip utility and a hex editor.  After that, it's a matter of knowing what values correspond to each stadium.  I have a sheet I created years ago with this information.  I've got a similar sheet that has the numbers for the uniform slots and team name audios.