MLB2K16 Little Things Mod Request

bomberlove463

I was wondering if any one of our brilliant modders would want to tackle the following: Longer wrist tape ( just making the one wrist tape they have on file longer so its mid forearm), Eye black (Making it a bit thicker and a bit longer) and replacing the Yellow and Gold color option for equipment with Neon Yellow and Neon green for gloves and cleats as well as adding a neon green or yellow to the grip tape to the bats? Please get back to me with responses. I think these would help the game 

Most of what you have asked has been attempted to be changed at some point by a modder on this site for 2K12 and the most we can manipulate is the textures, as far as I know, but of course, there are limitations to that as well, like for example, logos on the hats

I have already been working on a new color list to import for the neon colors and I also have the green "lizard" bat tape added to my global file as well as thicker eye black. I should release it here shortly. As far as the wrist bands, there isn't a way to tweak that as far as I know.