MVP Baseball 2004 will not open

StasSzat

Greetings, I recently bought a legit copy of MVP baseball 2004 at a thrift store for one dollar. (what a steal!) And I have installed it and I double clicked the short cut to open the game but, nothing happens. Even if I put it in compatability mode with windows XP service pack three and start  it as administrator nothing happens. I have 64 bit windows 7 home. I also tried giving admin rights to any game in the game path that I could find. I am stuck on what to do any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

EDIT: sorry that this is in the mvp 05 section.. There is not mvp 04 section :/

Edited by StasSzat

Yeah it was a steal. There's a lot of mods for this game too so I hope you can finally get this to run.

Maybe it could be your video card?

I have a GTX 770 and an i3 3thousand something. I doubt it. Maybe it is too new? I never heard such a thing.

Well, it could be.  I am just taking a guess here because sometimes this is a problem that others have. Keep in mind that this game was released back in 2004.

I tried reinstalling it as admin and everything. I am pretty sure that my computer is too powerful. I will try to play it on my brothers laptop that has windows ten, but I don't know if the problems have been resolved with the combination of mvp 05 and win10.