Boston/Baltimore Logo Location

dennisjames71

Hello All,

I haven't had a ton of time to play some of my favorite baseball games such as MVP and 2K and I came across this mystery tonight when trying to play a Red Sox/Yankees game.  From the screen shots; you'll notice the Orioles logo where the Red Sox should be.  I checked and double checked the small/medium/large 2d logos and everything looks correct; but obviously it's not.  Am I looking in the correct .IFF files?  Can anyone direct me to where these smaller team logos are located?

Thanks in advance,

DENNIS

theFIXisIN%202012-09-01%2023-38-20-227_z

theFIXisIN%202012-09-01%2000-40-58-182%2

Hello All,

I haven't had a ton of time to play some of my favorite baseball games such as MVP and 2K and I came across this mystery tonight when trying to play a Red Sox/Yankees game.  From the screen shots; you'll notice the Orioles logo where the Red Sox should be.  I checked and double checked the small/medium/large 2d logos and everything looks correct; but obviously it's not.  Am I looking in the correct .IFF files?  Can anyone direct me to where these smaller team logos are located?

Thanks in advance,

DENNIS

theFIXisIN%202012-09-01%2023-38-20-227_z

theFIXisIN%202012-09-01%2000-40-58-182%2

Hello Dennis.  Scorebug logos are in uniform team xxx. Iff.  The one with the managers jacket and replay logo.  

That's great.  Thank you so much Raiders....It's been such a while since I've done much editing, that I had forgotten that.  This completely solves my issue and explains everything.  I was originally looking through the entire "logos.IFF".

If I may ask, how did you fix this? And does that also mean that the Orioles have the Red Sox logo? Weirdly I have never paid much attention to it....

If I may ask, how did you fix this? And does that also mean that the Orioles have the Red Sox logo? Weirdly I have never paid much attention to it....

Probably something just go switched around.   Easiest  solution  would be downloading most recent uniform files for the red sox.   If you want to learn how to edit the scorebugs i have a tutorial in this thread.