2005 Rosters on 1988 TC Mod???

yount19

...I know, my bad!!! The thing that made this , I mean THESE posts, even more redundant is that I figured it out shortly after posting. Now my issue is that the game crashes to the desktop whenever I try to play at Arlington Stadium (Texas Rangers)...

...I know, my bad!!! The thing that made this , I mean THESE posts, even more redundant is that I figured it out shortly after posting. Now my issue is that the game crashes to the desktop whenever I try to play at Arlington Stadium (Texas Rangers)...

Just curious, where did you get the game?

I bought it on EBay for $70 from someone in Maryland. I have been waiting a LONG time to find this game for less than $50... Obviously I ran out of patience and so I pulled the trigger last weekend...

As for my most current issue with the game crashing when I get into Arlington Stadium...

After doing some searching I found a thread mentioning that if a crash s stadium specific, then the stadium needs to be fixed... whatever that means... I will continue checking all of the stadiums to find out which ones have the crashing issue. If it is too many for me, then I will just download a different TC mod...

Yount19, this is an expensive game - especially for one that is twelve years old. $70 may be a little steep for it but I have seen this game go for much higher than the price you paid.

I have all the season mods installed and when I installed TC '88 I never once had the problem you are having.  Maybe I was lucky.

If all else fails, you should be able to find working versions of the affected stadiums in the Downloads section. *shrug*

...yeah, I tried that and it didn't work. It's weird because it is only the 1988 mod that I have an issue with. All the other mods that I have downloaded have not had ANY issues...SO FAR anyway?.?.