2017 Portrait updates request

Gordo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem is there are 3 "Luis Castillo" players in the ID list.  The Cincinnati Reds pitcher is the one we are looking for and his portrait ID is indeed "32".  He is not "5940" in this case.  Therefore keep the number 32 as is for him.

Thanks for jumping in Jorge.  In your first pack I found about 2/3 of them were most useful updates because of team change or facial hair change.  It looks like you did those guys I mentioned in my second list.  I see Gossett and Brady now.  Not sure what I did wrong.  So the only one missing is Lin from BOS, who only recently was assigned a number.

Maybe you 2 guys can talk for needs along the way and certainly what will be needed at the beginning of the 2018 season!

So what I'm seeing at this point that's needed, and I know some of these have been mentioned, some may be that I missed something, so please correct me, is this:

NYY   

T. Frazier / C. Smith; Kahnle; Robertson

BOS

Lin

TBR

Kittredge

SEA

Espinosa

LAD

Morrow

ARI

JD Martinez

Muller you mentioned that 2 of the Yankees were uploaded, but I don't see where.

You want to communicate with Muller, like in a PM.  If you look above, he already at least did JD Martinez.  Again you don't want to duplicate work if you don't have to.  Work smarter....not harder! :)

Kittredge not showing.... in EA Graphics Editor, it's showing as 0000.  Seems like he needs a re-do.

So adding to the list of "needs" prior to the trade deadline:

Juan Minaya - P - CWS

Sean Rodriguez - 2B - ATL

Anthony Recker - C - MIN

Jaime Garcia - P - MIN

Danny Farquhar - P - CWS (minors for now, but will probably be up)

Travis Wood - P - SDP

Trevor Cahill - P - KCR

Brandon Maurer - P - KCR

Ryan Buchter - P - KCR

Eduardo Nunez - 3B - BOS

Rafael Devers - 3B - BOS (needs ID)

Anthony Swarzak - P - MIL

Dinelson Lamet - P - SDP (needs ID)

Phil Maton - P - SDP (needs ID)

Miguel Gomez - 3B - SFG (needs ID)

Shane Peterson - OF - TBR

----------------as of 7/26/17 @ 6:30 PM ET--------------------

Hey Jorge .... thanks so much for your recent update!  I was just combing through the rosters again to see what is still needed since the trade deadline and you seemed to get the bulk of it!  Maybe you're continuing to work on some ID's.  Here's what I'm showing as still being needed and I may have missed some or I may have missed that they are done, but here's what I have:

AMERICAN LEAGUE

BAL

Beckham; Hellickson

TBR

Featherston; Jennings; Cishek

TOR

Valdez

CHW

Bummer (needs ID); Infante; Clippard

CLE

J. Smith

DET

Adduci; Hicks

MIN

Hildenberger

TEX

D. Robinson; C. Blackburn

OAK

Blackburn; Castro

SEA

E. Ramirez

===========================================

NATIONAL LEAGUE

NYM

M. Reynolds; Ramos

PHI

Kim; Milner; Beato; Therrien (needs ID)

STL

Benoit

MIL

Jeffress

LAD

Cingriani; Watson

ARI

Marte; Rosales; D. Hernandez

COL

Senzatela; Neshek

(counting 33 total?)

I think that'll do it to date.  If any of the above are done, then I've clearly missed something.  Thanks in advance!

Will also need:

Brent Suter - MIL, P #5370

Troy Scribner - LAA, P  #207

Chris O'Grady - MIA, P #4739

Going to tweak the rosters slightly.  Jose Ramirez will get a batting bump ... always thought he was too low.  Zimmer gets a speed bump.  Bringing in Rosario for the Mets.  Volquez has season ending Tommy John surgery.  Lots going on in the past day alone!

No sir... last update until I do my end of season (guys with the most service given to the team throughout the year for the most part).

Thanks for the ID nos., now I can release.

22 minutes ago, Jorge3194 said:

All done, and by the way Benoit is in Pittsburgh, not St. Louis.

Yes, sorry, must've put in wrong slot on my list.

Ok, good deal .... thanks for all the efforts.

I think between the rosters, Dylan's Schedule, BallFour's uniforms and logos, and yours and Muller's portrait updates, the community has a pretty good package for 2017 this year!

I have new LOC files to upload as well.

Just had a chance to load these and check through.  Very, very thorough!  Much appreciated!!

I would think from this point portrait wise, it's a matter of guys being called up and the residual moves until the end of the year.  Roster-wise, I don't move guys up who are coming up for a cup of coffee (fresh arm relief) and will probably head back down.  The biggest pain are LRPs.... you never know with them.  But the only other roster I'll be putting out is end of the year.  With that one, like I said, it's not necessarily who is there on the last day (which is impossible because of extended rosters in the MLB in September), but who has generally given the most service, with some exceptions for key players (e.g., Kendrick on the Nats).

Okay, with the latest moves, would like to request portraits as of this date.  I'll be releasing another roster update since I still see some problems with the FA pool and there have been some major moves.

Sean Rodriguez - PIT

George Kontos - PIT

Lucas Sims - ATL (4152)

Ozzie Albies - ATL (3693)

Lucas Sims - ATL

Albert Suarez - SFG (7155)

Ryder Jones - SFG (3762)

Pablo Sandoval - SFG

Parker Bridwell - LAA (4493)

Dominic Leone - TOR

Carter Capps - SDP

Yonder Alonso - SEA

Parker Bridwell - LAA

Dominic Leone - TOR

(that's all I can find at this point)

**also, is the portrait for Matt Adams - ATL - correct?

12 hours ago, Gordo said:

Okay, with the latest moves, would like to request portraits as of this date.  I'll be releasing another roster update since I still see some problems with the FA pool and there have been some major moves.

Sean Rodriguez - PIT

George Kontos - PIT

Lucas Sims - ATL (4152)

Ozzie Albies - ATL (3693)

Lucas Sims - ATL

Albert Suarez - SFG (7155)

Ryder Jones - SFG (3762)

Pablo Sandoval - SFG

Parker Bridwell - LAA (4493)

Dominic Leone - TOR

Carter Capps - SDP

Yonder Alonso - SEA

Parker Bridwell - LAA

Dominic Leone - TOR

(that's all I can find at this point)

**also, is the portrait for Matt Adams - ATL - correct?

Already done and uploaded only that they are pending approval :)

Archived