pamusic.bin map?

tinpanalley

Here's something I've been working on and the result of MANY hours of trial and error process. It's pretty straightforward: the first number is the ID of each sound, followed by what that sound actually is and the actual lenght of each piece of audio (very important, since you cannot upload an audio file that is actually longer than the stock audio!). Ignore the -SUB- writing, that is something  I use when I'm doing my soundmods! ;P Please go ahead and ask questions if you have doubts.

Bear in mind though, the game sometimes uses the same audios for multiple parts of the game, so, for example an "inning intermission" audio, is also sometimes used as a "lineups presentation" audio and there is no way of fixing that.

I hope that helps!

IDSafterTBS.txt

23 hours ago, aceshigh said:

Here's something I've been working on and the result of MANY hours of trial and error process. It's pretty straightforward: the first number is the ID of each sound, followed by what that sound actually is and the actual lenght of each piece of audio (very important, since you cannot upload an audio file that is actually longer than the stock audio!). Ignore the -SUB- writing, that is something  I use when I'm doing my soundmods! ;P Please go ahead and ask questions if you have doubts.

Bear in mind though, the game sometimes uses the same audios for multiple parts of the game, so, for example an "inning intermission" audio, is also sometimes used as a "lineups presentation" audio and there is no way of fixing that.

I hope that helps!

IDSafterTBS.txt

Well that'll definitely help. Thanks. There are just some pop songs that need to go and network ones that I'd like to refine. In the FOX music download, there is no end of game FOX music. So when it goes to 2K music, it just breaks the mood that's all.

Well, it's hard to find certain music bits and I refuse to use low-quality audio, or audio bits that were taken straight from the TV that have the commentators' voices over them. I don't think I could replace all of 2K's stock music, because I simply don't know when they play and I never had enough time to figure that out. If you find something out, please do get ahold of me

16 hours ago, aceshigh said:

Well, it's hard to find certain music bits and I refuse to use low-quality audio, or audio bits that were taken straight from the TV that have the commentators' voices over them. I don't think I could replace all of 2K's stock music, because I simply don't know when they play and I never had enough time to figure that out. If you find something out, please do get ahold of me

Totally will. And I'm not in any way suggesting I could do a better job, just to be clear. :)
I just wanted to play with it because I make audio tracks for all my sports games that take them and because I do sound editing, I can get things the way I like for stadium effect if necessary.

I got you, don't worry :D I think it would be cool to have someone's help and maybe release something for the near future for everyone to enjoy, especially if you could do the stadium effect (which is needed if you wanna change the stadium music!)

• 2 weeks later...

Very good work, I hope a lot of you for the future, some of you can provide the audio of the beginning for the 2k that matches the photos of the themes or groups with the songs, you would be very grateful, greetings.

That txt matter to the roster, you have one for the mlb netword.

Archived