Xbox freezing and sliders

SwingTheBatMeat

Hey all, first time poster and member here, just joined right now.  First off, MVP 2005 really is the best baseball game of all time.  Been playing it off and on since my brother and I first got it way back in the day and is the primary reason my original xbox still gets use.  Also this site is amazing and it's awesome to see so many people appreciate this game the way I do.

So onto my questions, I am about 20 games into a new dynasty with my own custom rosters, and every time I simulate a AA game it freezes afterward.  I can't seem to get around it no matter what I try.  So I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions or tips to stop this from happening.  I don't want to have to trash this dynasty and start all over again.  Any help is awesome, thanks.

Second question I have is I have tweaked and tweaked with sliders but still can't seem to make the games more realistic.  Too many HRs and pitching still too easy.  I play on all star but can switch to MVP if needed.  I've seen a lot of files on here to download with sliders but was wondering where I can just see the values so I can put them into my xbox as downloading them to it is not an option.  Again, any help is great.  Thanks all.

1.  Is the Xbox modded?  Are you willing to mod the Xbox? (Many PC files will work within the Xbox from what I recall or can be modded to work)

2.  If not modded, then the custom rosters were created within the game itself?

3.  Too many HRs by you, the CPU, both?

4. What pitching sliders are you currently using?

Archived