working roster for 2018

dawgin2k

what roster are you using and when in the schedule is it crashing

Just now, blindguy said:

what roster are you using and when in the schedule is it crashing

4 hours ago, dawgin2k said:

So far ive downloaded all the 2018 rosters none of them work for franchise mode....some stop some dont report stats correctly. Still looking for that Franchise roster.

DaWg

its not crashing bro...the stats are all mejss up....i can play like 7 games in then all the sudden....a plaer has 0 stats..... the last rister that maximus put up looks ok but Judges stats dont acumulate.... i tried all th eones me and u have updated the schedule with if.

If you have one that accumulates stats properly and his updated schedule do share. Alot of us are still looking. 

I noticed that with Judge and with Travis on the Jays . if you go to box scores it probably has a different name where Judge should be ?, I'll see if i can fix that in the next couple day , work has gotten busier for me (thank god)but i will see what i can do

7 hours ago, blindguy said:

I noticed that with Judge and with Travis on the Jays . if you go to box scores it probably has a different name where Judge should be ?, I'll see if i can fix that in the next couple day , work has gotten busier for me (thank god)but i will see what i can do

Thank You

Archived