MLB2k12 Ratings Updated.... on progress....

headtrip47

Im on the process of updating the ratings for mlb2k12.. finished all the batters ratings.. now updating pitchers.... 

The highest ratings is mookie betts with 96 over all...  he is the only player with 90 plus ratings... that was based on the ratings calculator that m using... 

Will release this roster soon if i get finished so you all can test the gameplay.... 

13 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

however, I believe that there are more players that have at least 90 or more ratings, trout, Judge, José Ramirez, Harper, Machado etc. but I'm very anxious to try your new roster. Thanks for everything

Thak you very much for your appreciation bro... in my roster, betts and trout are 90 plus ratings.. some are 80s and others is 70s based on theyre performance this year.. im using the ratings calculator by lahman... so you maybe surprised because of low ratings for every player.. but in game you will noticed the changes... then i will include my difficulty settings... 

16 hours ago, headtrip47 said:

Thak you very much for your appreciation bro... in my roster, betts and trout are 90 plus ratings.. some are 80s and others is 70s based on theyre performance this year.. im using the ratings calculator by lahman... so you maybe surprised because of low ratings for every player.. but in game you will noticed the changes... then i will include my difficulty settings... 

The ratings calculator is available in the download area of this web page ?? 

where can I find her? if are not on this website  🤔🤔🖒

thank you very much for following up, updating the roster, I thank you very much. I think that all players retired from baseball, their ratings must be by default 25, in all that is, contact, power, skills in the bases, and fielding. thanks for your time  :good:

7 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

thank you very much for following up, updating the roster, I thank you very much. I think that all players retired from baseball, their ratings must be by default 25, in all that is, contact, power, skills in the bases, and fielding. thanks for your time  :good:

Planning to add the retired players into additional team. There so many free agents needs to be update the ratings... and im updating it one by one... by the way dont be surprised by my ratings because some players ratings are way too low.. its the ratings calculator compute the stats based on their performance this year... for example felix hernandez only have a ratings of 70 overall...  betts 96... trout 92... altuve 87...  j.d. martinez 88....

2 hours ago, headtrip47 said:

Planning to add the retired players into additional team. There so many free agents needs to be update the ratings... and im updating it one by one... by the way dont be surprised by my ratings because some players ratings are way too low.. its the ratings calculator compute the stats based on their performance this year... for example felix hernandez only have a ratings of 70 overall...  betts 96... trout 92... altuve 87...  j.d. martinez 88....

OK thank you very much.
In franchise mode, all retired players, and free agents who have high ratings, the MLB teams automatically takes them, from free agency and places them in the lineup or pitching rotation, as the case may be, and this is very annoying sometimes, because the game drops to AAA or AA to the players who really should be on the 25-man roster, in the MLB team.

For example, in my franchise, the Phillies took David Ortiz from free agency and he is playing at first base as a starter, and others as well, like alex rodriguez, mark texeria, derek jeter etc. 

7 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

OK thank you very much.
In franchise mode, all retired players, and free agents who have high ratings, the MLB teams automatically takes them, from free agency and places them in the lineup or pitching rotation, as the case may be, and this is very annoying sometimes, because the game drops to AAA or AA to the players who really should be on the 25-man roster, in the MLB team.

For example, in my franchise, the Phillies took David Ortiz from free agency and he is playing at first base as a starter, and others as well, like alex rodriguez, mark texeria, derek jeter etc. 

ok i will get rid of it,, lowered the ratings of some free agents... and i want to put the retired players on a created team....

Archived