TIT error

koziktine

I installed the TiT along with the programs that said to install with it. When I try to use it it loads up but when I select a file to install I get this message Line -1 error: Subscript used with non array variance . Can someone please tell me an easy way to fix this.

In slight defense, sometimes it's hard to search the forums when the term you're searching for is 3 letters or less, but not everyone knows that, so when they start a thread, they may not name the full name of the app, program, topic, etc., which kinda sucks.

That's true, but I simply ran a search with a few words from the error message and clicked the option to search for posts with ALL the words.

Just to be clear, I wasn't criticizing him.  I was just saying that it wasn't too hard to find the posts that I found.

Also the guy who asked this question joined back in 2009. After all that time even if you are a lurker around here you would have known what the TiT program was, where to get it here, to make sure that you had Net Framework installed and to see what problems others have had with it. I am not saying you had to be here every day or once a month or so to be aware of this but after ten years, yeah, you should have had some knowledge of it.

5 hours ago, Jim825 said:

That's true, but I simply ran a search with a few words from the error message and clicked the option to search for posts with ALL the words.

Just to be clear, I wasn't criticizing him.  I was just saying that it wasn't too hard to find the posts that I found.

Right....and just so you know I'm not saying criticism happened, but ya know, internet communication.

Archived