MLB2K12 Editing Question

jvavrik97

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew how to edit players career stats in MLB2K12. I have all the editors provided on the site downloaded, but I am not sure which file needs to be edited in order to update. 

When I say players career stats I mean how each player is listed having hit x amount of homeruns and rbi's and so on. For new younger plays I have created and added into the game and made look up to date, they are still listed with 0 stats. 

I would love some help figuring out which editor to use, and which file to edit in order to do so. If I can figure it out, I will feel comfortable beginning to upload some of my work for everyone to use :) 

28 minutes ago, jvavrik97 said:

I figured it out, actually. Can't figure out how to remove this post though...

hello because you want, delete the post should better publish the solution to your question, so that other users can also see the solution.

for example, I do not know and I would like to know what file to modify to update the statistics.  :lol: greetings and thanks 

Actually, I thought I had figured it out, but apparently I haven't... I downloaded REDitor II from the downloads section, and can now see what I want to download, but I still can't edit it. The page said you needed to purchase it and it required a code key, but all the links in the program to purchase are dead. 

Also, I still don't know how to edit or delete these posts in the forums...

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, medicenchris55 said:

Hola, se edíta en Reditor, en la sección de estatsdísticas, es recomendable que haga el que haga el nuevo roster para 2019 actualizar las estadísticas de los jugadores y poner el número de bateo y picheo de la temporada anterior

ENGLISH only!!! Thanks.

Archived