MLB 2K15 Mod Freezes Game Everytime?

NewbieGamingYT

So, I have installed the MLB 2K15 mod and I scroll through the rosters or go start a franchise or something and the game freezes, requiring me to open task manager and end MLB 2K12. Then if I try to open the game again freezes as soon as it opens. Then, if I restart my PC fixes it but the game still freezes. I have installed the latest patch. Somebody, please help me.

3 hours ago, NewbieGamingYT said:

Yes, sir. I said above I have the latest patch installed.

My fault, I missed that.  The only thing I can suggest is to do a full offline install of directX 9.0c and see if it helps.

Did this happen when you installed the game initially? Maybe the Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable it installs needs to be repaired.

The one you're looking for if you go into your Control Panel to uninstall/modify apps is Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030.

13 hours ago, tinpanalley said:

I had the same issue, sometimes straight up crashes to the desktop.

In fact not a single roster file I've tried here for 2019 hasn't crashed on me during franchise mode.

Have you tried seeing if franchise mode works properly with the default roster?

On 5/10/2019 at 7:34 PM, Kccitystar said:

Did this happen when you installed the game initially? Maybe the Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable it installs needs to be repaired.

The one you're looking for if you go into your Control Panel to uninstall/modify apps is Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030.

When I try to uninstall or repair it I get 2 error codes: 2503, and 2502.

Archived