Baserunning Controls

gosox_07

Hey folks, 

just getting back into playing MVP 05 on PC. I can't seem to figure out the baserunning controls. I know how to advance runners but can't get them to take a lead or slide. I use the Keyboard 2 controls. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Gordo said:

To each his own.  I prefer a 6 button on the face.  Lots of guys seem to like Logitech.  I prefer Saitek.  Others like the Xbox 360 controllers or PS3 or 4 compatible controller.  YMMV.

I have been using a Saitek P880 since the game came out and I also have a couple Logitech ones too. Both still good job.

18 minutes ago, BallFour said:

I've got a Logitech 310, which does the job pretty well. Keyboard controls have limitations, especially in sliding/diving/leading off/anything to do with the right analog stick.

You know, ever since the game came out there have been people in here that have used the keyboard to play the game. So one time I decided to play a game with the keyboard just to see how it was like because there are some very old posts on here that say that the people who use the keyboard preferred it. So as I said I tried it. I couldn't stand it. I had to keep on going back to the manual to read what I had to do and took me less than nine innings for me to decide that I will never use the keyboard again.

Archived