2019 BaseUp! Trade Deadline (TDL) Rosters

Gordo

Trade deadline rosters will incorporate a lot of new players, especially pitchers.  The problem is that the f/x Texas leaguers site no longer exists as it was and the new site doesn't include visual representation of pitch trajectory.  The new site, https://scout.texasleaguers.com , makes it very difficult to determine what the trajectory is ..... as in, I have no idea how to read it nor am I interested in learning how.

San Diego and Minnesota are the biggest "problem" teams right now with all the new pitchers/moves.

I'll be incorporating the new face IDs as well as long as they are official.  As always, PM if you find any significant changes needed.

Over 175 rookie level pitchers will have pitch control numbers updated in accordance with their current WHIP which will include last year if they started out last year.

Addendum:  Done ... so I think I can squeeze in veteran starts too.

I've already created a wealth of players this year.  Basically if they spend any significant time on the major league team or they are a clear cut addition even if just starting out, I create them.  It's very difficult to create some of the attributes, however, because in the very early going, there is little to no data.  It's even more difficult now that I don't have a way to gauge the trajectory of a young pitcher's pitches.

Archived