Bartws Uniforms vs. Mosers and Kccity's

I like'm both.

Maybe the ones from KC & Moser are a little more elaborate, but that's it... the difference between one and the others aren't a deal breaker for me.

The only thing I really like about the updates from the guys at T2P (KC, Moser and Y2k) are the installers... they are awesome, very straightforward and very clean.

Well, I like mine better......just kidding ;)

I just wanted to say that I started doing the Cubs and Red Sox for my own pleasure and I never meant to compete in any way with KC/Moser's updates. (I hope they don't feel that way).

You know, I really liked KC's stuff for MVP 2003, but when mvp2003.com went down I never was able to find his stuff again anywhere - so I really wanted to set myself up with some self made templates, so that I can dish out similar stuff quickly without much extra work. At the moment I can do one whole set per day (as long as I have the logos and photos before I start working)

That's all....glad you're all having fun with both out stuff :) (eventhough mine is probably the least perfect ;) )

lol now that I'm here let me add my two cents...

Mike, no disrespect taken, but variety is better. I mean, if people want more uniforms, and I don't have any time to work on em, someone else can step in...I take time making uniforms because I'm busy with high school, and other things, especially my baseball team. I can only work for about hourly sessions during the week and work all day during the weekends on the uniforms.

by the way, Bartw, if you wanted my MVP 2003 uniforms, just PM me or IM me on AIM.

cheers,

-kc

Mike, no disrespect taken, but variety is better.

I'm glad you're not mad at my comments cuz I'm not here to bash people for the work they did, I'm very happy that there are alot of guys like you modding uniforms, cyberfaces, stadiums, etc.... Like I said, I really like all of your works and the only problem I had with some T2P mods was the latest Moser' uniforms... They were just too bright. It's just looking more like "cartoon" uniform than "real life" uniform, that's it! I know I wouldn't be able to do 10% of the work on those uniforms ;)

you should really try them all. all are way better then the default uniforms and will make the game much more enjoyable visually. which one you prefer may depend on how you monitor / color is adjusted. I find that on my system BartW's work looks the best, especially as someone has pointed out, the brightness level. but again that may just be my system.

it is very detailed and time consuming work, i know, i tried it. all 3 guys deserve kudos for what they are doing.

Archived