Pirate's Astrodome - scoreboard

BallFour

Hey all. I'm not sure if Pirate is still patrolling the boards, but I'm just experiencing a small issue with his Astrodome mod. It seems that when a visiting team scores more than 10 runs, the tens column of the visitor's runs total drops down into the home team's as well. For example, if the score is 13-1 in favor of the visiting team, the scoreboard will display 13-11. This isn't an issue with the hits column or the errors column.

Now, I did try a fix. I opened up the tanim.csv file, and I saw the error. The value of the home team tens (h1) was originally listed as the visiting team tens (v1). I replaced v1 with h1 in that file, saved it, and reimported it into the stadium's .big file. But sadly, the fix didn't hold. I exported it out, and sure enough, the work was saved. It still read "h1" where it should have. It's just that the fix isn't being implemented in the stadium for whatever reason.

Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

This sounds like a similar issue I'm having when trying to modify part of a stadium to make it more up to date with the current state of the ballpark, as much as I replace the files accordingly in the stadium's big file, it just keeps showing the old textures as if it still had them in some sort of cache and chooses to stick with them.

Archived