Pitcher Fatigue Display Reset Error in 2k12

Thom77

Just switched back to MLB 2k12 after discovering the time bat file. Played a full game last night, and my pitcher fatigue was resetting back to full. If I had a mound visit, it would switch back to the right number temporarily. Also, if I exited and saved and went back, it would temporarily show the correct fatigue. The bug effected the  CPU pitcher the same. He was relieved in the 7th inning. I'm assuming this is just a display bug. Also I got pretty wild too late game, although my fatigue number was still high. 

Is this a known issue? Could it be an issue with the MLB 2k15 total mod stadium pack or audio overhaul pack I installed (nothing else in that colllection)? I doubt it.

Is there any other way of viewing the pitchers fatigue in the menu system? I couldnt find any. 

Its not game breaking, but slightly annoying. It almost makes me want to go back to 11, but that has bugs too like forgetting strikes which is more annoying, at least if your pitching. 

On 1/3/2020 at 4:55 PM, Kccitystar said:

There's a patch for the non-Steam version of the game that may address this issue as well as the date/time issue.

Thanks for the reply. I dont think the patches will help for reasons you can figure out.

I ended up going back to 2k11. The 2k12 Audio Overhaul mods works in it (with a slight glitch in menu music where a song will play in the middle upon startup, but no biggie), and all the other mods I had in 2k12 have copies in 2k11. Also one of the ENB's in 2k12 works in it (the one that I guess is for a San Andreas game). Pitching fatigue and CPU pitcher management just works as it should so far in 2k11 and it was a huge immersion breaker in 2k12.

The only thing is the skies seem to be better in 2k12, Im going to experiment and see if 2k12's sky texture mods will work in 2k11 and make a difference. I dont think they will because the problem is lack of sky features, not the texture themselves, but i'll try anway.

By the way, am I allowed to upload a 2k11 mod megapack consisting of all the mods that I use for 2k11 that are from this site exclusively (including the ones that work from 2k12) as long as I give credit to those that made them? It would just make it easier for someone to get all the proper mods (Stadiums for instance that are individual files) in one file and streamline the whole process and save people time from the experimenting I am doing.

1 minute ago, Thom77 said:

Thanks for the reply. I dont think the patches will help for reasons you can figure out.

I ended up going back to 2k11. The 2k12 Audio Overhaul mods works in it (with a slight glitch in menu music where a song will play in the middle upon startup, but no biggie), and all the other mods I had in 2k12 have copies in 2k11. Also one of the ENB's in 2k12 works in it (the one that I guess is for a San Andreas game). Pitching fatigue and CPU pitcher management just works as it should so far in 2k11 and it was a huge immersion breaker in 2k12.

The only thing is the skies seem to be better in 2k12, Im going to experiment and see if 2k12's sky texture mods will work in 2k11 and make a difference.

Send me a 2K11 sky .iff and I'll help you out ;)

Archived