RBI Baseball 20 Mods?

meganinja

57 minutes ago, picklebrad said:

I'm currently modding the Crap out of the global 2K file right now. These accessories are going to give me a nervous breakdown but I have all the time in the world since the Quarantine. I'll post some WIP screens soon.

I would love to use whatever you come up with in my NCAA mod. With your permission of course. Also, I've been updating stadiums with textures I pulled from RBI: 

Major League Baseball 2K12 4_1_2020 1_59_03 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 1:51 PM, Guaro1379 said:

I already downloaded it but they passed it to me in Spanish very good almost everything excellent in regards to the menu, but when it enters the game there is where the problem is nooooooooooooooooooooo, it does not even reach the ankles of the 2K and less to the MVP. There are the images and I'm going to make a video, I even lost the desire to find out how to edit it hehehehehe, only menu is what looks very good, another thing, so far what I have seen is that it does not have AAA, AA and class A focuses on pure MLB, does not have the My Player function, I mean 50%

Of course isnt like 2K and MVP, beacuse its a arcade game and not a SIM