2020 Padres Uniforms

Giantsfan4ever

First off I want to say that you modders and creators do a FANTASTIC job out here!  Since you are updating the Padres to the new 2020 uniforms, is there a way to make the numbers, undershirts and headgear the darker Padres brown instead of the old uniform blue?  Or is there a uniform mod app or tutorial where I can make those changes myself?  THANKS for doing such a GREAT JOB everyone!

You just need this program in the same game folder. Load the default roster, or any custom roster you use in the game itself. Most of uniform mods come with a txt file. Just load the file, and your uniform colors are updated:

Good evening all modders out here tonight and THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the GREAT WORK you do for us.  I posted this question a couple of days ago:  "Since you are updating the Padres to the new 2020 uniforms, is there a way to make the numbers, undershirts and headgear the darker Padres brown instead of the old uniform blue?  Or is there a uniform mod app or tutorial where I can make those changes myself?"

Modder Legend sent me this response:   You just need this program in the same game folder. Load the default roster, or any custom roster you use in the game itself. Most of uniform mods come with a txt file. Just load the file, and your uniform colors are updated.

I have Roster Editor 1.1 loaded and running in my update files.  Please pardon my ignorance or inexperience here, but HOW do I "load the file", or where do I load it and where is the txt file that Legend is referring to?  A little more help here, if you please.

There was no real need for a new thread, so I merged both of them.

• When you open the editor (the most recent one is 1.1, so download that), click on Browse, then load up the .ROS file that you're looking to import the colorlist text file:

ffXaJvy.png

• Click the Uniforms tab, then hit the import button at the bottom. Select the .txt file from the uniform pack:

w4Ui3Qq.png

The roster will import the list and automatically save the roster.

Archived