Terminator korea's Bonds cyberface

NikL11

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having the same problem, after I installed Bond's face, it's not showing up. I just checked with MVPedit and Bond's ID is 0092. I changed the number to correspond to 029, but his picture still didn't show up. I'm using llcmac and HypnoxXx's rosters, any ideas?

I'm having the same problem, after I installed Bond's face, it's not showing up. I just checked with MVPedit and Bond's ID is 0092. I changed the number to correspond to 029, but his picture still didn't show up. I'm using llcmac and HypnoxXx's rosters, any ideas?

So here's a little FAQ on "The difference between Portraits and Player Faces" using Bonds has an example.

Bonds' portrait id is the "audio/photo" number. It is 0092. This is located on the "player" tab.

Bonds' face id is the "face" number listed under the "appearance" tab. The cyberface put up for download today is 029

So, if you have audio/photo set to 0092 and the face set to 029, your Barry Bonds should have a real face and a real portrait

So here's a little FAQ on "The difference between Portraits and Player Faces" using Bonds has an example.

Bonds' portrait id is the "audio/photo" number. It is 0092. This is located on the "player" tab.

Bonds' face id is the "face" number listed under the "appearance" tab. The cyberface put up for download today is 029

So, if you have audio/photo set to 0092 and the face set to 029, your Barry Bonds should have a real face and a real portrait

??? :? I have llmac's roster installed too. Could you state the steps to install this cyberface?

do I need MVPedit to do this? I've never used it before and all this numbering is hella confusing... lol

Ok, I did what you said using MVPedit. Bonds' portrait and face show up in MVPedit, but only his portrait shows up in the game. What gives? I feel like an idiot working with this stuff.

To install the face, you have to use BigGUI.

File --> Open --> models.big

Import --> all three files for Bonds' face

Scroll down to the three files you added (will be all together). They should be the only ones in a huge group labeled "no." Highlight and click "compress." When it is done, exit.

I believe that's it (I do not have BigGui handy to double check).

Did that and still it doesn't work, it's helpless, but thanks anyway.

install the face via big gui and then change FACE to 029 in mvpedit. leave portrait where it is at 0092. then you'll have both.

it's a pretty good bonds, but i still think boricuapapis (what happened to him?) from last year was the best bonds i've ever seen. i'm not complaining.

install the face via big gui and then change FACE to 029 in mvpedit. leave portrait where it is at 0092. then you'll have both.

it's a pretty good bonds, but i still think boricuapapis (what happened to him?) from last year was the best bonds i've ever seen. i'm not complaining.

I did that a few times to be sure. He even appears with the right face and portrait in MVPedit. But in the game only the portrait works. Does anyone think it could be a resolution issue?

is anyone else having trouble downloading this file? It seems the link has been broken the past few days for me.

Actually that's all it seem to do is download, from all the guys that say how it works also seem to say the haven't tried to install it themselves yet.

I really hope the creator comes back with a fix or someone with the skills makes it work.

For me the portrait isn't important as the actually face is.

rambully tried and got them both to work last night. First he added the portrait and alpha via MVPEdit. Then he imported the facepack files with bigGUI. The he went back into MVPEdit, under the appearance tab and changed the ord and orl files to the ones included in Terminator Korea's Bonds face. Hope this helps

Archived