So I Just Traded Farnsworth for Greene, Nathan and Cormier..

JP_Frost

I play a fantasy draft with the cubs and I needed a lefty for the bullpen. I was shopping around Farnsworth to see what I could get for him and surprisingly the mariners accepted my offer of Farnsworth for Greene, Nathan and Cormier. Of course I agreed and proceeded to trade Cormier for BJ Ryan.

here's my team

C: Henry Blanco ( a beast on defense )

1B: David Ortiz ( I drafted him and realized that I had to play at 1st base, but he's doing a solid job)

2B: Cesar Izturis ( what a glove )

SS: Khalil Greene ( I'm trying to get him out of a hitting slump )

3B: Miguel Cabrera

LF: Albert Pujols ( in order to have Ortiz in the lineup, I had to move Pujols to the outfield )

CF: Coco Crisp

RF: Ichiro

Bench:

Justin Morneau

Reed Johnson

Alex Cora

Shea Hillenbrand ( he plays 3rd base in AL games )

BJ Upton ( he just came back from a wrist injury, but since I also have Greene, I dunno what to do with Upton )

Starting Rotation:

Roger Clemens

Ben Sheets

Roy Oswalt

Oliver Perez

Joe Kennedy

Bullpen:

LRP: Soriano

LRP: Floyd ( created player - lefty. Nothing too great )

MRP: Brad Lidge

MRP: BJ Ryan

MRP: Joe Nathan

SU: Luis Vizcaino

CL: Jason Isringhausen

I had the first pick in the fantasy draft and I made some trades during the season. All with fair trades on of course.

anyhow...I was so surprised that the farnsworth deal went through.

the point was actually that the computer accepts some very stupid trades ( and I just wanted to show off my team 8) )

Pujols' second position is LF actually, so yeah he can play it. I'm the Chicago Cubs and I currently have just over 1,000 points in the bank

whats the point of your post. looks like you got a pretty good team. can pujols actually play outfield. i would think that hes too slow to be any good out there. what team are you. looks like you have a huge payroll to have all those allstars on your team

Well he did play left field for a couple years or so, also played 3rd base. So he might be slow but he does have experience.

I dunno, I think I pay em enough. Most of em are happy some aren't. I might experience some problems during the offseason though, but hopefully by the time I get to that part of the year, I'll be able to play mvp 2005 ( amazon.com doesn't ship games outside the states, so I'll have to ask somebody in the US if they can get me a copy ).

Archived