NICE 2k11 catchers helmet logos

Giantsfan4ever

I realize I am taking a real shot in the dark here, but is there any way to copy or transfer the catchers helmet logos in 2K11 into 2K12?  I personally REALLY enjoyed that little bonus so to speak in that game and have wished many times that those helmet logos came along into 2K12.  Any info or ideas would be appreciated, if you please.

This is the best I can do for you, Raider.  These shots were taken out of the MLB 2K11.  I looked in the game files and didn't see any files that showed the catchers helmet logos specifically, or any catcher's equipment.   Is there any way to copy or transfer these catchers helmet logos from 2K11 to 2K12?  Or perhaps create some new ones for 2K12? Remember these?  As I said I think it's a real shot in the dark, but no harm in asking, right?  And unfortunately I personally have absolutely NO idea how to mod files!  Whaddya think?

WIN_20201114_17_31_36_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201114_17_39_41_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201114_17_46_11_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201114_17_49_09_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201114_17_47_16_Pro.jpg

WIN_20201114_17_44_26_Pro.jpg

Thanks for the answer Legend!  I understand.  Too bad though....I REALLY liked those logo'd helmets.......Just curious - Is there any way to mod the existing catcher's helmets at all?  Say to give them the current team colored arrow helmets (for lack of a better term) that we see popping up more and more in RL today?   Once again just curious, that's all.

1 hour ago, Giantsfan4ever said:

Thanks for the answer Legend!  I understand.  Too bad though....I REALLY liked those logo'd helmets.......Just curious - Is there any way to mod the existing catcher's helmets at all?  Say to give them the current team colored arrow helmets (for lack of a better term) that we see popping up more and more in RL today?   Once again just curious, that's all.

If you open the uniform files up with any texture editor, the catcher helmets are still there, but the global itself was reconfigured to not use them at all. Even though I'm pretty sure the global was unfinished, sadly, this can't be edited.

Archived