Please Help - Total Classic 1993 - Draft not working/new season crashes

droidbot25

Hello All:   I like to asked for help on playing Total Classic 1993 mod.   What is happening is the season is over and I get to draft section.  The teams are picked but then I start the draft I get page for signing free agents.  I can't seem to get passed this page, so I skip the draft.   I start a new season and game crashes all the time.   Is there away to fix this, please let me know and thanks?

Thanks in responding but kind of disappointed that I can't start 1995 with this mod.   So there no way to fix the crash (draft wont work and crashes when you pick next season)?   Has anyone else have this problem when playing the Total Classic 1993 mod when starting a new season, what asking?

Sorry Yankee4Life on making two post on same thing - I notice when I post the 1st time my post was in wrong forum, sorry

As I mentioned, these are single season mods, not multi-season mods. They are not intended to be used for multiple seasons. 

In the case of the TC1993 mod, the schedules for the second and third year will have all 30 current teams in it. Since the 1993 rosters only have 28 major league teams, when you try to use a schedule with 30 teams, the game will crash. That is probably what you are experiencing.

Your only solution would be to create two new schedules and replace them in the game, which would be a lot of work. 

Archived