Introducing Research

Kccitystar

Hi. 

I just wanted to give you guys a formal introduction to our new Research forums for both MVP 2005 and MLB2K12. While I could do this for MVP 2004, the file structure and layouts did not change much between 2005 and 2004 to warrant it's own forum.

I want to say I'm sorry it took so long to set up these forums, but as we're approaching the 15th year of this site, (or is it 16? I don't know, time flies.) I wanted to do something long overdue and set up a Research forum for these games.

We have a significant amount of content in the forums, be it posts, threads, you name it, and in that content are nuggets of knowledge. Personally I don't want these posts or threads being lost to time, and it's important to have members, both old and new, be able to access key posts or threads related to projects they're working on. Please let any admin or any of the moderator staff know of any content you'd like to move to Research, or any threads/topics you'd like for us to split into a separate thread that can be moved to Research. Simply mention any of us in a thread and we'll look at what we can do.

I will say that the Research forums are meant to be informative and discussions should be kept on topic towards discoveries or explanations within the two games.

Knowledge is power, and the more knowledge is shared, the better the community becomes as a whole for it.

-KC

Archived