Downloading mods for MLB 2k11

Crash8

when i paste the mod into the folder it puts it into the files "ready to be written on the disc" section and also all of my main files are put into cabinet files and thats also frustrating, so can anyone help me out here?

38 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Most of the mods for 2k11 have been lost due to the changing of servers here throughout the years. Have you considered 2k12? Look at all trhe mods for that and more are being made every day.

Topic moved to 2k11\Support

I think he’s saying that he WAS able to download the mod but is having trouble installing it. 

7 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Most of the mods for 2k11 have been lost due to the changing of servers here throughout the years. Have you considered 2k12? Look at all trhe mods for that and more are being made every day.

Topic moved to 2k11\Support

I would love to play 2k12 but i cant find it for pc.

8 minutes ago, Venger said:

Just did a check on ebay...no luck for 2K12.

Sorry for the redundency MVPmMods Historian, I was in the process of doing the same thing of checking those locations. 

Oh, quite all right. It was nice of you to check for that guy. On thing you need to know is that if today you can not find the game on eBay or Amazon it doesn't mean that tomorrow it won't be posted. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Archived