"Classic" retro Yankee Stadium in progress

paulw

I'm pretty much finished with my first steps of re-creating my old-time version of Yankee Stadium for MVP 2005. I want to make some small touch ups with OEdit before I release it. Here's a pic of what I have now - I was frustrated at first but think I've made pretty good progress.

yankee2.jpg

I've never used OEdit before but found all the files and tutorials. I may need some help. All I really want to do is double the height of the scoreboard in right field. I may need a little help :roll:

That is just beautiful.

I second that! I would love to use this in my Dynasty when I start it later this month.

If you have not already done so....and I cannot really tell from the picture...but are you thinking about putting the monuments in left centerfield? It may be too much work, but I was just curious.

If you have not already done so....and I cannot really tell from the picture...but are you thinking about putting the monuments in left centerfield? It may be too much work, but I was just curious.

I have the monuments basically in dead center right now (look at the far left of the picture). I would like to move them just a bit left. I'll probably do this somewhere down the line.

Yankee4Life wrote:

That is just beautiful.

Thanks! It's by far my favorite ballpark and I just loved Yankee before they remodeled it in the early seventies.

Looks great! My only criticism of last year's version was the electronic message boards over the third base grandstand seats. Any way of getting rid of those?

Great work. Can't wait to download it, especially with my classice old timers Yankees team.

Looks great! My only criticism of last year's version was the electronic message boards over the third base grandstand seats. Any way of getting rid of those?

Great work. Can't wait to download it, especially with my classice old timers Yankees team.

I'm not going to rush this one out so thanks for the suggestion. I'll see what I can do.

Archived