answer roster 2021

mlb.fans

Greetings friend, I have a doubt regarding the rosters, why is it that if I install the 2021 mvp fat roster, I hardly usually get hit, but if I install the alfre2jose roster do they hit me a lot? or is this simply a coincidence or does alfre2jose's roster have a high batting rating?

On 3/15/2022 at 8:57 PM, mlb.fans said:

Greetings friend, I have a doubt regarding the rosters, why is it that if I install the 2021 mvp fat roster, I hardly usually get hit, but if I install the alfre2jose roster do they hit me a lot? or is this simply a coincidence or does alfre2jose's roster have a high batting rating?

-Hey, I already answered you in the dm, I believe it's pure coincidence, I've used both rosters and never seen any significative difference since the ratings in our MLB rosters are pretty much similar!

On 3/15/2022 at 11:23 PM, Yankee4Life said:

Gordo has better rosters and puts more time into it.

-I'm not sure if this is the right answer to this question, obviously, I can agree that his roster are great and probably better! But I find hard to agree that he puts more time into it since I have to cover way more players, and I think he himself would agree with this (to me, the comparison is a bit unfair because our rosters do not have the same approach).

5 hours ago, alfre2jose said:

I'm not sure if this is the right answer to this question, obviously, I can agree that his roster are great and probably better! But I find hard to agree that he puts more time into it since I have to cover way more players, and I think he himself would agree with this (to me, the comparison is a bit unfair because our rosters do not have the same approach).

It is me that should be telling you this very same thing. Please excuse my mistake here (and by all accounts it was a big mistake) because I have tried your rosters and I was very impressed by them. I have to confess here that I had your work confused with a different roster and I should have realized it immediately.  I would like to thank you for your work and I must say that we have had a lot of good roster makers here on our website but with you and Gordo we have the best available at one time. Thank you again and please excuse me.

2 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

It is me that should be telling you this very same thing. Please excuse my mistake here (and by all accounts it was a big mistake) because I have tried your rosters and I was very impressed by them. I have to confess here that I had your work confused with a different roster and I should have realized it immediately.  I would like to thank you for your work and I must say that we have had a lot of good roster makers here on our website but with you and Gordo we have the best available at one time. Thank you again and please excuse me.

Oh don't worry then, it happens to anybody, thank you very much for your words, they mean a lot to me! I'm always trying to do the best I can with my work and it has been nice to see that many here have liked it.

Archived