Converting Franchise rosters into a Roster file?

mbowkett1978

Curious if anyone has ever attempted to convert their Franchise roster into a Roster file using REDitor? I ask because my Franchise roster is 100% accurate to the minute (with faces and portraits) but my Roster file is about 8 months behind. (I was too lazy to update both at the same time) Am I crazy for thinking this might actually work? Grabbing the data for a Franchise roster and importing it into REDitor so that I can then save as a Roster file and share with the community.

• 4 weeks later...

Bahahaha. it WORKED!!!!

If you want to save your updated Franchise file as a .ROS file, it's easy to do. Simply open your .FXG (Franchise) file in REDitor v5.0, then export all as CVS. 

Now open a .ROS file and import the CSV data that you exported from your .FXG (Franchise) file and voila, you have a current roster file.  ***Best to save as a new file and not over your current .ROS file, just in case something goes wrong. ;)

As stated, my Roster file was months out of date (Oct 2021) but my Franchise was accurate as of  last week (new rookies and all). Now my new .ROS file has the same updates as my Franchise file did. :), 

Archived