MLB 2k eLfriKi MODS in Development

elfriki

Hello, I finally decided to publish previews of the mods I'm working on, basically what I'll do is post photos and I won't get too complicated with describing them in words because it's very easy for me to explain it in English, as additional information and so that If you are getting a minimal idea of the mods I am working on or plan to work on, they are: MLB, AAA, AA, A stadiums (I already published the Spring Training ones and I have made changes to them but I don't think it's worth going back to them). publish for many changes that I make because the number of downloads has been very low therefore users are not very interested in these Spring Training stadiums, and the other stadium that would be missing is the All Star Game that I have almost finished )(I would like to clarify that I make the stadiums based on my taste and I do not pay attention to 100% of the exact advertising posters of the real stadiums, that is, I can use advertising that uses these stadiums in real life but it is not 100% or even 50% because as I mentioned before I do them according to my taste and it would be quite boring for me to replicate one thing exactly at 100%), the other thing I am working on is my MLB 2k22 COMPLETE PACK which has many changes with Regarding the PACKS that I already published, some of the new things that I have implemented in my COMPLETE PACK are the uniform of the referees with the FTX logo in both uniforms (Black and Blue), new Soundtrack (I already have it finished at 100% I only have to decide which one to use because I have two options, a normal one like the ones I normally publish and another created by DJ BANPERG! specifically for my mod), new bats, evoshield elbow protectors (I also have a Nike), new background_images replacing some players who changed teams, new panamusic created with FLStudio and using Fruity Reeverb 2/4 to give the same sound effect of the real stadiums, NEW GLOBAL with 70% of all the textures changed and completely new and migrated and treated to reduce the size and thus reduce some inGame errors, and much more… on the other hand I leave you my Twitter user because there I plan to upload videos and some other things in which I am also modeling and working as a huge M.U.G.E.N and with many things never seen before…. A greeting and thank you very much… and excuse my English

000.jpg

12 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

There was no need for you to make two of the same threads.

It is not my fault, when something is being edited or uploaded and the connection is lost or the browser is refreshed just because the cookies are activated, things are published twice and since none of the users is shown the delete option, we cannot delete it but you should know that...sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome job elfriki as always.

One question I have about scoreboard. Many problems with the smaller scoreboards are that when the player comes to bat before the first pitch of the at bat, the name is too big to fit in the scoreboard and it goes over. Is this the case with your scoreboard overlay?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, eliamvpmod said:

Awesome job elfriki as always.

One question I have about scoreboard. Many problems with the smaller scoreboards are that when the player comes to bat before the first pitch of the at bat, the name is too big to fit in the scoreboard and it goes over. Is this the case with your scoreboard overlay?

Thanks!

Thank you. Regarding what you are asking me about the scoreboard, I do not understand what you mean, if you can send me a screenshot of the error you are referring to, and as regards my scoreboard, I have not seen that error that you mention but I I plan to make some changes for the COMPLETE PACK (Evolution Edition) and I would appreciate it if you could send me a screenshot or test my marker to see if it has that error you mean to fix it. 

15 hours ago, elfriki said:

Thank you. Regarding what you are asking me about the scoreboard, I do not understand what you mean, if you can send me a screenshot of the error you are referring to, and as regards my scoreboard, I have not seen that error that you mention but I I plan to make some changes for the COMPLETE PACK (Evolution Edition) and I would appreciate it if you could send me a screenshot or test my marker to see if it has that error you mean to fix it. 

No problem. The name in the scoreboard area. Check below.

vlcsnap-2022-06-08-14h04m55s660.png

Archived