Portraits, faces and rosters don't line up

DaYankysWin

I have latest rosters for mlb2k12(22) from the d/l section and latest portraits, not the latest faces. However portraits and rosters do not line up and players have wrong skin tone and wrong faces how do i fix? 

Also pitches when a baserunner is on are really fast like 100mph even though it is 80mph. When no one on it seems normal?

Thanks for any help

Over the years, a lot of rosters have been made, so if the portraits and cyber faces to match up, its almost 100% because the roster that was edited changed global ID's and face ID's, or the cyber face and portrait files ID's have been changed to fit a unique roster.

If you download a roster, download the portrait or cyber face pack that coincides with it. 

That is the thing what goes with what? Limited explanation at a lot  mod pages many have no instructions even on how to install.  I want 2022 updates of portraits, rosters, and cyberfaces. The problem is the game wants them to be in sync and it seems every modder is doing there own thing so is hard to know what works together?

On 6/24/2022 at 4:20 AM, eliamvpmod said:

I made sure to "connect" my roster to portrait packs, cyber faces.

Roster = Elia's Roster

Portraits = Elia's Portrait Pack

Cyber Face = Elia's MVPmodded cyber face community pack 

Hey that worked thanks!  One issue is that the rosters are dated and many players missing. Jose Trevino does not exist neither does Lucas Lutege to name a few.  The Lineups are off.  However everything is in sync and that is huge so thanks.

19 hours ago, DaYankysWin said:

Hey that worked thanks!  One issue is that the rosters are dated and many players missing. Jose Trevino does not exist neither does Lucas Lutege to name a few.  The Lineups are off.  However everything is in sync and that is huge so thanks.

Oh if you download mine. It is not completely up to date. I need to update it badly, but I haven't had the time yet. 

Others have made some really good accurate rosters. You might have to do faces and portraits on your own though for them. 

Archived