Fenway "Bermuda Triangle" still here 2005!

daltonjones

Played a game last night in Fenway.....

The fielding bug in the Centerfiled corner is still there...

A double rattled into the corner and Damon did a jig...paused..stutter stepped..and then paused again before picking up the ball...

The result was an inside the park homerun...it was announced as a double and two base error.

Why can't EA get this right?

Played a game last night in Fenway.....

The fielding bug in the Centerfiled corner is still there...

A double rattled into the corner and Damon did a jig...paused..stutter stepped..and then paused again before picking up the ball...

The result was an inside the park homerun...it was announced as a double and two base error.

Why can't EA get this right?

They can't because they did not change one thing in the actual play of the game. Trhey also didn't change the horrible commentary(which is exactly the same), or some of the glitchs. I wish someone would create a mod that could some how manke the commentary better

I had the commentary muted in 2004, but thought I'd give it a shot in 2005 in case they improved it.

Well... after my 32nd BIG BOY comment in the first 6 innings, the volume went to 0.

That's too bad that they didn't fix the glitch in that beautiful ballpark.

I had the commentary muted in 2004, but thought I'd give it a shot in 2005 in case they improved it.

Well... after my 32nd BIG BOY comment in the first 6 innings, the volume went to 0.

I have all sounds in the game turned to 0 (Menu Sound FX etc) except for music, which is mine that I imported...when I play a game I just ALT+TAB and open up winamp.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I play a lot online in Fenway, because everyone thinks they can beat me but they can't, but anyways, I never have had that problem in Fenway, and I must play there like at least 2 times a day.

When someone hits it into the triangle deep in CF, the fielder will run into the wall or something and be running but not moving. That's happened to me a bunch of times in 2004 but I haven't really played that many games in Fenway in '05 (yet).

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I play a lot online in Fenway, because everyone thinks they can beat me but they can't, but anyways, I never have had that problem in Fenway, and I must play there like at least 2 times a day.

It's only a problem with CPU fielders. If you're playing online, the problem won't arise.

I think I can beat you because I did :D

Wait, they got the scoring of the play right? I had something similar happen w/ Bernie Williams in center and I forget who at the plate, but instead of it being a double an 1 base error, the whole play was ruled an error.

Same thing with me - Renteria hit one there, and it cleared the bases and drove in three runs. Oddly enough, he was credited with a Sacrafice Fly (guess it would have been deep enough to score the runner from third regardless?!?!) and one RBI for it. The other two runs (including Renteria scoring) were unearned on the apparent four-base error.

Sad.

Archived