What difficulty do you play on?  

68 members have voted

1. 1.

• Rookie
    • Pro
    • All-Star
    • MVP

i play on All Star mode

i find it te most realistic cause i can lose and win,and i dont cheat by holding the analog up thing

That's not cheating - it's just the equivalent of swinging for the fences every time you're at bat. Far from cheating.

I play on All-Star with customised sliders, by the way.

Another feature of the datafile is you can adjust each level difficulty. If you are a

twenner between Pro and Allstar, you can adjust accordingly. If MVP is not hard enough, tweak it. Do a search in the datafile for SKILLBASE, and adjust the levels. Among the options are catch radius (UserCatchAssist) and last years

UserControlDelay (UserAssistTime).

When pitching on MVP, I feel like im just at the mercy of the AI. Perfect pitches that graze the corners get crushed. All-Star is far more realistic, but I find pitching way to easy on that level. I will probably do some experimenting with the "pitch meter difficulty" on allstar to find the right balance

Another feature of the datafile is you can adjust each level difficulty. If you are a

twenner between Pro and Allstar, you can adjust accordingly. If MVP is not hard enough, tweak it. Do a search in the datafile for SKILLBASE, and adjust the levels. Among the options are catch radius (UserCatchAssist) and last years

UserControlDelay (UserAssistTime).

Good stuff BudHawk. Thanks for pointing this out. I play on pro so I'll definitely check out these settings. Not to mention I've been looking for the UserControlDelay since the game came out. That stupid fielder pause gets me at least once a game :)

Thanks edm

I just found the skillbase yesterday. It was on the excel spreadsheet by snepp.

I have not found the time to test all the data elements. I am like you, playing on

Pro, but getting ready for All Star. I was also looking for the UserControlDelay from last year. :p

pro - with pareds v1.0 sliders & trues / spitoons datafile

bloody hard lol

probably coming from online to offline - the button reactions are slightly different - so im often pitching to early in offline games.

still i actually beat the cpu for the first time last night 2-1 :) yanks over sox

Archived