I restored the color to Forbes

rusmur

I restored the color to Forbes Field and I'm currently working on Sportsman's Park. But I don't know how to show the screenshots I took with fraps and I don't know how to upload the forbday.big file. So what should I do? I'd like to share this with everybody.

well I just uploaded the stadium file and 3 screenshots but I still can't figure out how to get a screenshots into this message. Forgive me, I'm rather new at this uploading thing. For years I've been a user of all your wonderful mods and now that I have something to share I can't figure out how to do it. Anyway, I'm sure you will like Forbes. I couldnt stand looking at the cooperstown version and I really love the old stadiums. If I got the upload done correctly I'll do Sportsmans next which I'm about half done with.

Thanks very much for the appreciation guys. I should have Sportsmans done in a few days and then I plan to do Shibe and Griffith. Classic Fenway I'll save for last because it didn't exist last year so colorful textures aren't readily available. I'll see what I can do with paint shop pro. It may not be possible to get it to look good. Thanks again for your kind words.

Archived