St. Patricks Day Jersey CHEAT

dmizz16

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only other uniforms are a couple of weird ones that are Yankee home unis, but have scribbled the words EAC 1 and EAC 2 on them (u124a.fsh, u125a.fsh).

My guess is that these are for EA Canada, and are probably just an easter egg to find by actually looking in the file.

But there might be a way to unlock a pair of EA Canada teams, who knows?

The only other uniforms are a couple of weird ones that are Yankee home unis, but have scribbled the words EAC 1 and EAC 2 on them (u124a.fsh, u125a.fsh).

My guess is that these are for EA Canada, and are probably just an easter egg to find by actually looking in the file.

But there might be a way to unlock a pair of EA Canada teams, who knows?

You never know. They're probably filler unis that aren't used in the game just to fill out the quota in the models.big file.

The only other thing I found worth mentioning in the mvp2005.exe is:

clipboard9tt.jpg

I was just using keegan as an initial search, but the names before it (after Armas) are something to note.

Also, "teddy lee" and "benny lee" can be used to unlock the bone scaling cheat too. Why have two extra names to do that?

The only other thing I found worth mentioning in the mvp2005.exe is:

clipboard9tt.jpg

I was just using keegan as an initial search, but the names before it (after Armas) are something to note.

Also, "teddy lee" and "benny lee" can be used to unlock the bone scaling cheat too. Why have two extra names to do that?

Good job.

Thanx.

• 1 month later...

Archived