Old Roster Request

Muller_11

I have no idea which roster you want although you did explain it well.

Back at that time the Ultimate Rosters were the go-to roster set around here. The odd thing is that I only see one version of the Ultimate Rosters in the roster download area. It is version 4.01 and it is not from 2007. I do have later versions.

49 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

I have no idea which roster you want although you did explain it well.

Back at that time the Ultimate Rosters were the go-to roster set around here. The odd thing is that I only see one version of the Ultimate Rosters in the roster download area. It is version 4.01 and it is not from 2007. I do have later versions.

I mean a roster where the trade deadline has already passed with players like Mark Teixeira traded to the Braves and Luis Castillo traded to the Mets and Jason Kendall traded to the Cubs in the trade deadline in that season.

25 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Check your private messages. Version 8.7 has been sent.

MY GOD!!!!! What did I just do? I HELPED AN ASTRO FAN!  I hope no one reads this thread. 😉 😀

time out for you, Yankee4Life.  go sit in a corner. you should be ashamed of yourself.  😫

14 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

time out for you, Yankee4Life.  go sit in a corner. you should be ashamed of yourself.  😫

While I graciously accept the timeout I am not really that ashamed because this guy Muller cannot be blamed for the way the Yankees choked up once again. You start with Aaron Boone and you work your way down. The Yankees should look at Houston and say this is how they want their team to be. Instead they will try to go out and get another high strikeout no contact hitter. Just watch and see.

Archived