MVP Baseball 2005 (The 2005 Season Mod)

Muller_11

When I joined this site around 2011 I never got a chance to play 2005 MVP Baseball with a 2005 season roster and 2005 mods made by the Veterans on this website

That's why now I have decided to make a mod via compilation of some mods stored on this site and to be able to make the 2005 Season mod real with what is on this site

The mod will incuide:

2005 Roster

2005 Portraits

2005 Uniforms

Cyberfaces

Stadiums

Player Audio and other things

All via compilation (Mods made it by modders of this site)

If anyone wants to collaborate and help with the mod any help will be appreciated.

NOTIFICATION:  I am not trying to get credit on my own for the Mods made by the Veterans Modders of this site, I only do it for sharing and for you to enjoy since this mod will be made by Compilation

So if there is someone to thank, it is the Veterans Modders of this site, since without their work it would not be possible to do this.

MVP-Baseball-2005-cover-740x350.jpg

I don’t think this is a bad idea at all and I think when this mod is made the original modders, most of whom people do not know, will once again be in the spotlight and given credit again.

A bit of advice if you don’t mind. You are going to have to go deep in the download section to get the original stuff.

Rosters: Maybe from SwinginSoriano or llmac.

Portraits: The one and only Hory.

Uniforms: A lot of choices here. KC, UMachines, mcoll and Moser316 made a set of uniforms and for classic ones you need to take a look at work done by Sandman and Fizzjob. You are in for a lot of sorting out here.

Cyberfaces: A lot of people made them but jogar84 was the most consistent creator.

Stadiums: Many to choose from. SeanO, Pirate, the great paulw, Bodhiball for the minor league stadiums, etc.

Audio: You may need a mod called Total Audio by UncleMo. I don’t know if it is here.

4 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

I don’t think this is a bad idea at all and I think when this mod is made the original modders, most of whom people do not know, will once again be in the spotlight and given credit again.

A bit of advice if you don’t mind. You are going to have to go deep in the download section to get the original stuff.

Rosters: Maybe from SwinginSoriano or llmac.

Portraits: The one and only Hory.

Uniforms: A lot of choices here. KC, UMachines, mcoll and Moser316 made a set of uniforms and for classic ones you need to take a look at work done by Sandman and Fizzjob. You are in for a lot of sorting out here.

Cyberfaces: A lot of people made them but jogar84 was the most consistent creator.

Stadiums: Many to choose from. SeanO, Pirate, the great paulw, Bodhiball for the minor league stadiums, etc.

Audio: You may need a mod called Total Audio by UncleMo. I don’t know if it is here.

I've done a lot of research and already have a few things ready.

Rosters: DONE

Uniforms: I got some of UMachines and Moser316 combinaded

Cyberfaces: I have collected a lot from different mods and I will use them for this mod.

Stadiums: I will use the Stadiums of the 2006 Mod since is the most closer of the 2005 Season.

Audio: I will leave it for last and I will investigate and look from other mods to extract and use them for the mod

So far I am starting with the Portrait Making for x2 Resolution and these are the teams I got done so far

Arizona Diamondbacks (DONE)

Atlanta Braves (DONE)

Baltimore Orioles (DONE)

Boston Red Sox (DONE)

Chicago Cubs (DONE)

Chicago White Sox (DONE)

Cincinnati Reds (DONE)

Cleveland Indians (DONE)

Colorado Rockies (DONE)

Detroit Tigers (DONE)

Florida Marlins (DONE)

Houston Astros (DONE)

Kansas City Royals (DONE)

Los Angeles Angels (DONE)

Los Angeles Dodgers (DONE)

Milwaukee Brewers (DONE)

Minnesota Twins (DONE)

New York Mets (DONE)

New York Yankees (DONE)

Oakland Athletics (DONE)

Philadelphia Phillies (DONE)

Pittsburgh Pirates (DONE)

San Diego Padres (DONE)

San Francisco Giants (DONE)

Seattle Mariners (DONE)

St. Louis Cardinals (DONE)

Tampa Bay Devil Rays (DONE)

Texas Rangers (DONE)

Toronto Blue Jays (DONE)

Washington Nationals (DONE)

Free Agents 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm still working on the 2x resolution portraits and thanks to Yankee4Life for providing the file with the portraits of minor league players :)

After I done with the portraits I will start looking and assigning the cyberfaces

I will search and look to have all the cyberfaces with the best quality possible for the mod 

• 1 month later...

Here is a pic with the works on portraits on top players in their teams so far

Thanks to Hory for the Total Portraits 2005 to use it for the Minor League Players portraits and to Yankee4Life for provide the file :)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

• 1 month later...

I'm still working on the portraits 

The work has slowed down considerably because my PC's hard drive has died and it will take 1 or 2 days to send me a new one and I must format and install the Windows again

Luckily all the work has been backed up before the hard drive died.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

• 3 months later...

Hi man great work, Im doing the same making MVP BASEBALL 1990 and 1991.

Uniforms, stadiums , portraits :)

Keep the good job and its good to know that we still keep this Baseball game alive.

And MVP Baseball 2005 was the WHITE SOX championship :) my team LOL

4 hours ago, rflmb20 said:

Keep the good job and its good to know that we still keep this Baseball game alive.

This is good to learn but I have one question. Why 1990 and 1991? They were similar although they did have different champions.

But I also think a Total Classics mod is a good Total Classics mod.

15 hours ago, rflmb20 said:

Hey man!

Thanks, I've also been looking at the progress of your 1990 mod and so far it looks great :)

Although there is still a lot to do with the 2005 mod, I hope to be able to compile everything on this website related to the 2005 season.

Greetings!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The latest update of the mod is released!

This will be the last update I made for the mod and there will not be more updates

Thanks to all the modders who previously contributed in all aspects of the mod

And especially to Yankee4Life for providing some important files

Thank You :)