the toronto project

carter

it looks good rambully. i've gone back to doing the major league ones for now, but i'll get back to the dunedin one by the end of the week.

i love the reebok shoes and those batting gloves are hot. fantastic work!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the input, i can't take credit for the gloves though, they're courtesy of bigbully yeah they are hot, almost as much as those hot *** black eastons he did! and the cleats are umachines that i edited. i don't have the patience to make those suckers sadly. but they really add to the unis. IMO wouldn't be anything w/out them. anyway glad you like, i'll let this get back to being about your project, not mine. sorry we got sidetracked and all, i get all hot and bothered when i hear someone else gets into the minors other than myself. we'll shoot the "S" sometime. laters and good luck bro.

Jays memorial patch...

r2194792236.jpg

In detail:

JAYS script logo across the top

Diamond

"DA BM

JC " inside the diamond

ribbon at bottom

"TEAMMATES FOREVER" on the ribbon

---

Also, those SkyChiefs uniforms you posted are actually alternate jerseys -- they will still be wearing the blue and red as their home and road sets. I just added the IL to my website using the 2005 Minor League Baseball Style Guide.

Keep up the good work.

Also, those SkyChiefs uniforms you posted are actually alternate jerseys -- they will still be wearing the blue and red as their home and road sets. I just added the IL to my website using the 2005 Minor League Baseball Style Guide.

Thanks Chris. I am still a little skeptical of this because I don't understand why they would incorporate the new Jays look only as an alternate, but I'll take your word on it for now. I will create the red and blue uniforms as well. Do you have any pics of the away uniform? The one in the game is different in style than the home uniform and the one from 2004.

Also, let me know when you get a better image of the 2005 memorial patch and I will add that right away to the uniforms.

Thanks for your continued support and assistance.

When will the Toronto Project be uploaded....can't wait to use them in my dynasty!

Only time will tell. I still have a long way to go, but trust me, when it's released, you will be happy you waited. My goal is to redo almost all of the uniforms the jays ever wore plus the minor league uniforms. It's a whole lot of work, but it will get done! I am hoping to release it by the end of this month. Another uniform will be previewed later tonight.

I'll have to agree with you there Apr4488, but the grey away uniforms of today are boring for the most part. A little color isn't that bad.

Very true, those blue uni's are better than the gray one's they have now.

Hey pens! I am still working on going. I had a group of 12 people who wanted to go, but the only seats we could get were touching the roof... So I am working on an alternate arrangement now.

As for some pics? That would be excellent if you don't mind. Thanks in advance.

Damn! Hands down, man your best work. Good to see you back .

Thanks Rolie. All the love you've been showing the Dodgers left my poor Blue Jays out in the cold. So I needed to role up my sleeves and get to work. I'm glad to see you back as well.

i'd like to take this time to officially declare carter insane.

did you guys here that when you download the toronto project, u can fill out a form, and carter is going to personnally send you adjustable maple leaf caps with his signature across the leaf?

once again, carter sets the benchmark.

Going on to the Rogers Centre, I dont understand why EA does such a crappy job on the stadium. Considering the games are devolped at EA Canada (Burnaby B.C. (suburb of Vancouver)), they should have a much more updated stadium. They havent had the player sillouttes on the back wall for a grand total of 6 years now! As well, the height of the level 2 seats above the field is GIAGANTIC compared to what is is in real life. As well, 1 1/2 months before MVP 2005 was released, the Blue Jays announced the changes, you would think, being based in Canada, that EA would pick this up and do something about it, and not being so lazy. The default Jumbo tron is not correct, as well as the wall and the dugouts.

Well Carter, I hope this helps, and if any employee of EA reads this, GET OFF YOUR LAZY A** and patch the game!

Going on to the Rogers Centre, I dont understand why EA does such a crappy job on the stadium. Considering the games are devolped at EA Canada (Burnaby B.C. (suburb of Vancouver)), they should have a much more updated stadium. They havent had the player sillouttes on the back wall for a grand total of 6 years now! As well, the height of the level 2 seats above the field is GIAGANTIC compared to what is is in real life. As well, 1 1/2 months before MVP 2005 was released, the Blue Jays announced the changes, you would think, being based in Canada, that EA would pick this up and do something about it, and not being so lazy. The default Jumbo tron is not correct, as well as the wall and the dugouts.

Well Carter, I hope this helps, and if any employee of EA reads this, GET OFF YOUR LAZY A** and patch the game!

I've said this many times.

They don't care what you or I think, as long as we buy the game.

Pulaski, eh?

I could do that. For those of you that don't know, Pulaski is the Jays Rookie Ball team.

Kelekin, if you can get me some pics of the uniforms, I will do my best to create the uniforms.

Sorry Carters, I was away for a few days. I will try and get some uniform pictures for you within the next couple days of all things Toronto and its organization, including caps and everything. If you want to do the toronto project, might as well make it the complete toronto project! :) Though obviously even if it wasn't complete, all your work is great.

Archived