MLB 2k24 MOD in Development...

elfriki

Hello, since for various reasons I have not been able to finish the first 2k24 pack which I had mentioned that I would publish this month and which will take me at least 20 days or a month of work more at least, I decided to create this topic to publish some captures and things about how it's going. (many things that appear in the images may vary as they are still being worked on).

Mis respetos para usted por el arduo trabajo, si alguna vez tuvimos nuestras diferencias por mi parte eso queda enterrado.Hacer un mod no es cosa fácil, lleva tiempo y recursos, espero que la comunidad te apoye.

14 minutes ago, osbel said:

Mis respetos para usted por el arduo trabajo, si alguna vez tuvimos nuestras diferencias por mi parte eso queda enterrado.Hacer un mod no es cosa fácil, lleva tiempo y recursos, espero que la comunidad te apoye.

You have been here long enough to know that English is spoken here and that is it!

1 hour ago, osbel said:

Thank you very much, don't worry, our differences are also forgotten on my part; I know well that you are a very good person and you are a great modder because in my opinion you are possibly the best at making faces for 2k. Regarding the difficulty and hard work of making a mod, you are absolutely right because it is a lot of time that one must dedicate to it and more so that on this occasion I plan to make a "Total Converted Mod" and it takes me a lot of time and effort. I am modifying and testing each thing, but although I make mods for different games, this one (2k12) is the one I enjoy the most and to which I should always dedicate the most time. For that reason, last year I had to stop making things for it because I It consumes a lot of time 😅. Greetings and thank you very much for your comment and support.

1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

You have been here long enough to know that English is spoken here and that is it!

Yes , that's true, don't worry, I will speak in English 

Everything looks Excellent! Keep up the good work

I am clueless on how to mod this game or any 2K game as a matter of fact. Or i would give a helping hand if i could.

Like i said in the other thread i plan to play 2k12 this year, when you are finished of course.

Take your time,

16 minutes ago, Dirtdog said:

Everything looks Excellent! Keep up the good work

I am clueless on how to mod this game or and 2K game as a matter of fact. Or i would give a helping hand if i could.

Like i said in the other thread i plan to play 2k12 this year, when you are finished of course.

Take your time,

thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...