Kauffman Stadium Done and Maybe So Am I

Pirate

Yep it's done, the day is a work of art and I could not be happier with it.

BUT

There is always a but.

The night version is a gigantic piece of horse ****.

EA messed this stadium up Royaly. (Pun intended)

It would take me forever to figure out the mess that is the back wall, and at the current time, I could give a poop about that back wall.

I am talking about the wall where the retired numbers are.

In the day version they used two images to make up the whole wall, one with a opattern one a flat green color, in the night they chose to use one, and it messes it up.

Not to mention they messed up some lighting thing on some graphics on the scoreboard. I was using the vertices in the day version when I put them in the night version there is a gradiant overlay on them from red to white, making the graphics look like poop.

So for now I am going to go to sleep, I will release the day version and slowly try to tackle the night version, we'll see.

At the moment I hate the game, and don't want to mod another thing, but writing this make me feel better, so off to dreamy land and I'll be back at it later this week.

At the moment I hate the game, and don't want to mod another thing, but writing this make me feel better, so off to dreamy land and I'll be back at it later this week.

It's kinda like being really hung over after a night of bar-hopping. You swear you'll never do it again, but you forget about it eventually and are right back to your old tricks :p

Sounds like you need a bit of a break, we're in no hurry to see this mod get finished, so take your time ;)

Yeah Pirate... take your time.

The following isn't completely related to Pirate's post but I think it applies perfectly based on what I've seen lately in several posts. I'm sometimes amazed at how demanding some people can be with these mods... for crying out loud, the REAL season hasn't even started and when that happens, we'll still have almost 6 months to work in any necessary mods for the game.

Patience is a virtue... but rest is a necessity.

Well, considering that this is the laast MVP considering the deal with MLB and take two, he has something like 7 years...I doubt very seriously Take Two is going to give us a PC game, so this is it for us for a while

Thank you to all the people who do mods. I appreciate your efforts, and will appreciate them well into the next decade.

Yeah I hate when that happens when you just don't feel like modding, take a break, do some real life stuff or something, then come back fresh, don't make modding a rush man, it shouldn't be. I personally won't care if it comes out a little late, I know how EA fucks some things up badly and it gets frustrating LOL

Archived