Missing texture error?

Bruca24

Pardon my ignorance if this has already been addressed. I am getting a missing texture on all of the team logos. Also when playing the game the team's uni's look really bright. I would appreciate any insight/information that anyone could offer.

are you installing uniform mods? if so make sure you are putting them in the correct folder before you run the batch file, and then make sure you delete them after they have installed and before you install another one.

the EA patch? no the EA patch should have no affect. so you haven't dloaded any mods then? try disabling helmet reflections in the in game video options and see what's up after that. we'll try to take it from there.

it looks like the video card you are running is the problem IMO it's a little outdated. you're probably going to have to run the game through 3danalyze 2.0 until you upgrade that card. read through this thread here http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...opic&t=5898 , it will contain all the links you need for the tool and also all information you need to run it etc. good luck and let us know if it helps. if you need more help just post in that thread i gave you i check it regularly to help out.

when you load the program ( you found version 2.0 right) click on the second button on left. now navigate over to c/easports/mvp and locate the the mvp exe file. double click it, this will bring it up in the 3danalyze, now make sure you have the settings recommended in the other thread, and click run. make sure to disable helmet reflections in game.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, im having a similar problem. i disabled helmet reflections, and the shinguards and helmet are no longer really bright and transparent. however, the jerseys and white players(meaning race) are still really really bright. i tried 3d-analyze but it didnt work.

i have an intel 82865G Graphics Controller that came with my dell, and ive never had a problem in any other games, including EA games like madden. any other ideas?

I have tried all the settings suggeted and I am still getting the Missing Texture Error on all Logos. It was crashing on me at the first batter but checking TnL seemed to fix that. Please Help

my settings

2.20 GHZ

384 Ram

NVIDIA TNT 2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro graphics card

rossndee.maclennan@comcast.net

thansk

• 2 weeks later...

I know this topic is a little old, but I just installed MVP2005 on my home pc and am having the same exact problems(it's already installed on my laptop where I usually play it). At first I thought it was a bad install and some files were corrupt, so I uninstalled and installed again and have the same exact problem. It happened on a fresh install, so it wasn't due to any mods. If anyone has an answer or a suggestion, please lemme hear em.

Archived