Fenway w/ grass fix uploaded

raindelay7

Just uploaded fenway (day) with a very minimal grass texture that does NOT shimmer (at least on my computer). If you have tried everything else to get rid of shimmering and can deal with VERY simplified texture then give this one a try. Also, feel free to adapt and post as you please.

raindelay7

cool, i'm glad this is working for some people. I just finished a night version and cleaned up the lines on the day version - will try to upload tonight or tomorrow morning with a .bat install so fix can be used with other mods to fenway.

raindelay7

oh sorry, Agent, I just changed the grass - not the whole stadium...hopefully a completely modded fenway will appear soon.

I just uploaded a new version of my grass that is cleaned up a bit with Fenway Night and Day versions and a .bat install so grass can be used with other mods to Fenway... it should appear soon under "miscellaneous" in the downloads section.

I just uploaded a new version of my grass that is cleaned up a bit with Fenway Night and Day versions and a .bat install so grass can be used with other mods to Fenway... it should appear soon under "miscellaneous" in the downloads section.

I couldn't get this to work. I copied the .bat file, plus the three .fsh files over to the main directory, but when I tried to run the .bat, all three files disappeared from the screen and no changes were made. Any advice?

I couldn't get this to work. I copied the .bat file, plus the three .fsh files over to the main directory, but when I tried to run the .bat, all three files disappeared from the screen and no changes were made. Any advice?

Disregard the above. Duh, I was missing an entire file from my directory. That's what changing computers will do to ya. :oops:

I got it now. And good work on that, Rain.

Archived