Kauffman Completed Day and Night Finally

Pirate

I got the problems squared away as best I could.

Changes to both Night and Day:

Added:

New Photorealistic Scoreboard

New Ads in Outfield Walls and in Fountains

Dodge Vehicles

Top Rim Ads

All Retired Numbers

Changed:

Wall Colour to dark Green

Various Other Minor Details

kauffday1.jpg

kauffday2.jpg

kauffnite1.jpg

kauffnite2.jpg

Absolutely beautiful Pirate. I loved your stadiums last year and your efforts this year continue to impress. your work has so much detail to realism. i continue to see additional features as i look at the screens. top notch work. thank you!

I have a question for you. Somebody said the Royals scoreboard kept the real score and changes during the game is that true with your stadium Pirate? If it does work then you get an A+ on this stadium. I am not sure if the scoarboard really works on the park the EA did or not, never played a game yet in KC.

Once again, truly wonderful work. Congrats.

Vince

That means a lot coming from you Vince, I appreciate it. I have always loved baseball stadiums ad their architecture, but my virtual video game enjoyment was brought about by your HighHeat updates, thanks for the inspiration.

all i can say is wow...i just may cry.

that is truly beautiful pirate. thank you so much for tackling this.

one question though, about the scoreboard: keep in mind that i just got home from work and haven't had a chance to put this into the game, but from what i can tell from the screenies, there's some stretching on the bottom left of the scoreboard photo on the day version...i ran into that problem when i tried editing kauffman for mvp '04 and couldn't figure out what was going on with it. please don't think i'm nitpicking, because i'm not in the least little bit...i'm just wondering if you might know what may be causing that.

As always OUTSTANDING work , I can only look at your work and think about the years of "Lobster Cola" and "Knobby Tires" etc. and how far and long it has been! Kudows to you and then some. Its peeps like you that make this game turn from sand outa the box to Pure Rawk! on my boxx, Thanx! (bump fist ta fist).

Archived