Inland Empire 66ers (M's single A) 2xlite uploaded! screens!

RAM

the next installment of the major minor league update has been submitted. 2xlite home and away for the inland empire 66ers, home and away official alternate versions, replaces the drab standards. enjoy your dynasties M's fans your entire organization is now complete! send ichiro on rehab in style!

EDIT!!!- ok if you dloaded these last night you probably noticed that when the players are in the field at a distance they are still wearing EA's default uniforms. forgot the edited llod file. it's now fixed. thanks five for handling that so quickly.

home:

66home.jpg

away:

66away.jpg

thanks for the kind words guys, i got a little down when my system crashed and i lost all my stuff. but i'm back up now. i did those umpire unis as a real quickie today, just HOPING it would to get me back into it and it really helped me get my groove back. we've got a long season ahead and i think i can knock these things out. there's a lot of em (180 minor unis in total i believe). just gonna take my time. i'll be starting the M's A & AAA this week. if anyone is interested in chipping in just holler. i just want to do them cause if you're serious about the dynasty/owner you've got going and you play most of your games in the organization, the minor league games get real dull real quick. so this adds a little spice. plus it's more realistic too.

thanks again for the encouragement.

Ram, I just gave them a try, and they look just as good in-game as they do in your screenshots! Fantastic! I can't wait to see your Rainiers release, as I'll be playing my AAA games in dynasty mode. Well, now that I saw what you did with San Antonio, I might have to play a few Missions games now and again! Thanks for your hard work!

cmon guys! you're choking me up lol! seriously thanks guys. bully for letting me keep you up till 4am listening to me whine on a daily basis -especially, and those giambi louisvilles of yours i used too. i'll start the rainiers this week, don't want to time table it but i would like to have both M's affiliates done and over w/ by sunday.

edit- and ps- sleep is a good thing!

LOL! last year was a little different. took me a long time to figure out the techniques and got started late in the season, quit my job- went back to school, had to get a new job part time. too much to list... this year it's a different story. season hasn't started yet, and comfortably adjusted to my life of hell. but then again why am i explaining myself? there's plenty of these uniforms to go around. feel free to jump in anytime. just let me know which ones you plan on doing, that way i don't waste anymore time.

Hey Bully, exactly how many minor league uniforms do you plan on doing? They are awesome by the way. I use them all.

thank you very much golden. i PLAN on doing them all. i had started this project at the end of last season but, unfortunately real life got in the way and i had to scrap it after i had only completed a few. anyway, in short i am shooting for the whole 90 minor league teams in the game. so i have a ways to go. as mentioned i think it adds some spice for those of us who enjoy playing a nice portion of our minor league games in owner dynasties. besides who says you have to look bad because you're not in the bigs? hopefully the upload went through, we'll see.

ok if you dloaded these last night you probably noticed that when the players are in the field at a distance they are still wearing EA's default uniforms. forgot the edited llod file. it's now fixed. thanks five for bailing me out so quickly.

Archived