bigbully's 2xlite 90s Mariners unis uploaded!!

bigbully

Good job BigBully. I actually already used the blue ones and they were gorgeous. Quick question though. When you mod your uniforms, do you use photoshop to change the color? If so, how do you do so without taking away the shirt lines, the wrinkles and the shading that each one causes? If you can please PM me to give me a few pointers. Thanks and again, great job!

Good job BigBully. I actually already used the blue ones and they were gorgeous. Quick question though. When you mod your uniforms, do you use photoshop to change the color? If so, how do you do so without taking away the shirt lines, the wrinkles and the shading that each one causes? If you can please PM me to give me a few pointers. Thanks and again, great job!

there should be a wrinkles/textures layer

you mean bigbully ^^^ - i know it gets a little confusing, it's purely coincidental though, we're not related LOL!

hey bully, i got the uni editor working after we talked last night, now i know which one of these unis i'm picking at the screen selection!

YO Bullies:

I am not joking when I say this, you guys need to combine your forces. Pull a LLmac and Hypnoxx thing. You guys could form the "Bully editing group" and become the ultimate uniform creaters! It would also be easier on me who cant get your names right no matter how hard I try.

YO Bullies:

I am not joking when I say this, you guys need to combine your forces. Pull a LLmac and Hypnoxx thing. You guys could form the "Bully editing group" and become the ultimate uniform creaters! It would also be easier on me who cant get your names right no matter how hard I try.

funny stuff - we actually do throw uni ideas off one another. The Bully Brothers...

the bully bros, overhauling the entire Major League Baseball system from single A to the Bigs. has a nice ring to it. but yeah, like bully said we shoot the "s" regularly and share ideas and such. he's a good guy, even if he is a dodger fan . :lol:

Archived