Classic Yankee

paulw

After blowing things to shreds using OEdit trying to get the scoreboard in right-center taller - I give up - I'm ready to release Classic Yankee. Here's a couple of shots and a last ditch effort to see if someone can help before I release it. This first shot is from behind home. You can see the scoreboard easily with the Ballantine sign underneath. I just want to double the height of it - it's part No. 160. I'd use 3/4's of it for the scoreboard and the top quarter for the big clock and a transparency. (Sorry for Rocky Colavito being on the big display - I took my replay shot after Mick made the last out of the inning).

2005yank2.jpg

Here's a better pic showing left field. I added the rivets and section no.s which seemed to be a nice touch for me. That's Jeff Heath of the Browns after uncorking one into the upper deck in right. BTW, if you can help I'll obviously give you FULL credit for your help and you'll be my friend for life :D

2005yank.jpg

If ANYONE can help - please - I'm just not getting something right with OEDIT. I want to release this by this weekend.

Thanks, Thome. After I used OEdit (I obviously backed it up before I did) it crashed bigtime. This is the now restored - non-oedited version. I'm obsessed with that *!@#$% scoreboard. It would make a HUGE difference to the overall look.

Archived