SBC Update Uploaded

Pirate

YAY! How many more are you going to do again? I think your pretty close to finishing your list, right?

Question, if some people don't ever finish their own stadium's, do you think you might venture towards doing more?

And again, for the 1,000th time, thanks for your work.

Shhwweeet!!! lookin' 8O :!: :!: :!:

Pirate,

Your work is unbelievable! When I play in your Dodger Stadium (gorgeous) I get a drop of about 10-15 fps quite a bit. Am I correct in assuming this is because of all the additional textures that you add? Just makin' sure. I don't remember getting that much of a dropoff in the BOB. Once again great job!!!

Shhwweeet!!! lookin' 8O :!: :!: :!:

Pirate,

Your work is unbelievable! When I play in your Dodger Stadium (gorgeous) I get a drop of about 10-15 fps quite a bit. Am I correct in assuming this is because of all the additional textures that you add? Just makin' sure. I don't remember getting that much of a dropoff in the BOB. Once again great job!!!

That's Rolies and yes, I am sure that since there is more to the stadium, it has something to do with your game level. Are you also using KC's uniforms? Those are two times as big as the original

I am glad you all like it.

For now I a think am done modding stadiums. I would like to finish the near complete US Cellular Field I have sitting here, but I need more pictures. I do believe this is it for a while.

For now I a think am done modding stadiums. I would like to finish the near complete US Cellular Field I have sitting here, but I need more pictures. I do believe this is it for a while.

Well again, thank you for what you and other modders do. I wish you people could know how truly appreciative I am with this stuff. I constantly show friends what you guys do despite the fact that they consider it really geeky, they are also very impressed and shocked that there are people out there who devote so much time towards something so small. This is where I come in and tell them how big it really is. To be able to play something that is so close to the real thing that I am most passionate about, it's just an amazing feeling when I see Mike Piazza hit a homerun in his sharp, clear uniform with Nike shoes and gloves at Cleveland Stadium after seeing his 2x portrait in a modded datefiled game.

I sound dumb but I just want you to know that I trluy appreciate your time and efforts. Also, I'm somewhat sucking up so that whe you do come back, if Renegade never gets around to Shea maybe you wil do it :)

I hope that this will help: http://whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ballpark/ipix/...hers_mound.html It's a 360 degree virtual tour of US Cellular from the pitchers mound

pirate - just wanted to say thanks man, amazing and long overdue. thank you for accepting my request to do this park. if only i had your patience... can't wait to get home tonight and check this work of art out in full blown detail.

Pirate,

Just did a fly thru your SBC. I think every time I play at The House That Barry Built on MVP now, I'm going to throw on my Giant turtleneck, my Schmidt jersey, and throw a rosin bag next to my chair. I might as well since it feels like I'm at the freaking park itself. Hoooly Coooow! Put it on the booooord, yes! Back, back,back, back, back, Gooone! He hits it high, he hits it deep, Ooooouta here!

Sincerely,

A very grateful fan

Pirate,

Just did a fly thru your SBC. I think every time I play at The House That Barry Built on MVP now, I'm going to throw on my Giant turtleneck, my Schmidt jersey, and throw a rosin bag next to my chair. I might as well since it feels like I'm at the freaking park itself. Hoooly Coooow! Put it on the booooord, yes! Back, back,back, back, back, Gooone! He hits it high, he hits it deep, Ooooouta here!

Sincerely,

A very grateful fan

I can sincerely feel the breeze coming from the sea...

Wait, that's just the wind comnig through my window. My mistake. :lol:

Thanks Pirate for all your work....makes playing MVP even more realistic.

Question: Is the outfield scoreboard a static one? I ask because it's weird playin some other team than the rockies and seeing the scoreboard displaying Rockies lineup and boxscore. Is there any way to edit the scoreboard to say visitor or even have some other visual graphic/image up there instead of a fake boxscore?

quick couple ideas:

blank

13.jpg

or generic welcome message

14.jpg

just a thought..

thanks again for your long work

Archived