Nocd patch for update 1.2?

NickySantoro

blah learn to use the cd the fact is I doubt a updated crack comes out for this game becuase its a sports game and many crackers dont even know its been updated....I mean seriously believe it or not people who pirate movies,games, and even people who crack games actually have lifes piracy just gives them something to do...

if you cant use the cd then sorry for you, upgrade your cd drive and if you complain about always having to put it in then update your drivers and keep mvp baseball 2004 in 24/7 in one of them problem solved.

----

the fact is cd cracks might not always exist, if piracy keeps getting popular the way it is now which is amazing numbers...they will update laws that will make cd cracks illegal all together...the problem with piracy right now is that our technology has out grown our laws end of story so one day you will probably have to learn to live with out a cd crack...unless you learn to crack yourself

---------------

I hope this bump didnt p*ss anyone off this is just my opinion

all this comes from....

a bunch of @SSHOLES with harddrives full of MP3's.

tell me I'm lying.

also, show me someone who'll try and legitimize it with some fair use mumbo jumbo and ill show you an IDIOT.

All my music is in a lossless format

blah learn to use the cd the fact is I doubt a updated crack comes out for this game becuase its a sports game and many crackers dont even know its been updated....I mean seriously believe it or not people who pirate movies,games, and even people who crack games actually have lifes piracy just gives them something to do...

if you cant use the cd then sorry for you, upgrade your cd drive and if you complain about always having to put it in then update your drivers and keep mvp baseball 2004 in 24/7 in one of them problem solved.

----

the fact is cd cracks might not always exist, if piracy keeps getting popular the way it is now which is amazing numbers...they will update laws that will make cd cracks illegal all together...the problem with piracy right now is that our technology has out grown our laws end of story so one day you will probably have to learn to live with out a cd crack...unless you learn to crack yourself

---------------

I hope this bump didnt p*ss anyone off this is just my opinion

actually the laws are completely past the realm and no cd cracks are always illegal and always have been. Its part of the EULA agreement that comes with every game, everything software related basically. Changing a file, such as adding a new stadium, new gloves, new cleats, new anything, updated anything..it all violates the EULA but the fact of the matter is no one really cares because the problem isn't as big as people like to make it out to be. You think that these software companies don't know whats going on? Of course they know, but truthfully its so little money lost. Its not like one person buys the game then 1 billion download it from that person. I'm pretty positive that more people buy than download, because anyone with half a brain knows you won't get full features, such as online play without your own CD key.

Then I guess... WE ALL ARE GOING TO HELL!!! WE ALL ARE THIEVES!!!... ;). At least, I paid for my MVP2004 game, so maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to cut a deal with the DA's office.

The thing is... don't use pirated games... and if you "think" installing mods is against the law, well, don't install them and "enjoy" your flavorless, boring gaming experience.

I'm not going to lock this because you guys have all made some good points about this topic. There was a topic similar to this that Trues did lock, so I will leave it up to him.

Bottom line is, we all have our game, let's enjoy it. And when we mod it, we enjoy it more.

Then I guess... WE ALL ARE GOING TO HELL!!! WE ALL ARE THIEVES!!!... ;). At least, I paid for my MVP2004 game, so maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to cut a deal with the DA's office.

The thing is... don't use pirated games... and if you "think" installing mods is against the law, well, don't install them and "enjoy" your flavorless, boring gaming experience.

I don't "think", I know....and my point was that we're all guilty of something...so we should running around accusing and damning others just because we ASSUME something, and don't know the truth from both sides of the fence. Modifying and exe, thats illegal even if you own a game, making a copy is illegal, too, but I don't really care what anyone does because i'm not going broke and i'm not going to lose any sleep at night because of it :)

actually if the cracks was illegal as you make them out to be, the top sites who supply the cracks would be done peroid.

secondly I was basically saying if it keeps getting popular it will BECOME a problem which in my opinion company's already sweat over the over welming (probably spelled that wrong) numbers that piracy takes away from them

you are dead wrong if you think company's are going to sit by and do nothing about piracy, i'm not saying they can completely stop it because they cant but trust me they sweat over it

and I'm not sure what you meant about the law thing not sure if you was saying i was wrong but the fact is i'm not technology as surpassed copyright/privacy laws and if you cant see that then you obviously don't know our technology or our laws

------------------

but lets get real man 90% of the people that use cracks more then likely pirates games..first of all how did you hear about a no cd crack i for one will not lie I found out about them through pirating games a while back but i'm sure the rest of you will get scared and lie

cd cracks are kind of like kazaa "we made it but we seriously dont know what goes on with it"

actually if the cracks was illegal as you make them out to be, the top sites who supply the cracks would be done peroid.

Cracks are against the DMCA period

violations to the DMCA can be considered treason

Treason is still punishable by DEATH in the great US of A

yes far fetched, and probably would never happen, but it could

and I'm not sure what you meant about the law thing not sure if you was saying i was wrong but the fact is i'm not technology as surpassed copyright/privacy laws and if you cant see that then you obviously don't know our technology or our laws

cd cracks are kind of like kazaa "we made it but we seriously dont know what goes on with it"

cracks are completely and totally illegal. Sites get taken down every day for them but nothing can really be done, because the site isn't making them, just pointing to them.

Companies realize that piracy happens, and sure they'd like to stop it, but unlike the RIAA they realize that more money is lost in combat to stop it than just continuing on realizing things such as loyalty, wanting a genuine product, most people not knowing about download sites, programs, or how to find the stuff to begin with, and on and on and on.

I really don't understand how you think that technology has surpassed copyright law or privacy law or any other kind of law. Read the DMCA and the Intellectual property act, among many others. Laws are way ahead of technology, and its easy to do that because broad strokes can be covered with words vs. having to actually build something to achieve a goal. Technology won't ever pass law because laws will always be made to stay ahead of the game..its happened that way forever.

ok this is the last two things i'll say about this.......our technology hasn't surpassed our copyright fringment and piracy law but yet, the number of people actually downloading stuff is rising in record high numbers.

I will guarantee you that they will make another law that is against piracy rather it helps it or not and they will obviously prove that our technology surpassed the current laws

but the fact is technology is always passing something so why are we even debating this? and if you disagree then I can tell you are one those people who "are always right and never wrong"

secondly cracks might be illegal but its obvious they dont care too much about it..even if they are pointing out a direct link so what? ive seen sites get shut down for a simple tutorial on how to burn a bin/cue file...

ok this is the last two things i'll say about this.......our technology hasn't surpassed our copyright fringment and piracy law but yet, the number of people actually downloading stuff is rising in record high numbers.

I will guarantee you that they will make another law that is against piracy rather it helps it or not and they will obviously prove that our technology surpassed the current laws

but the fact is technology is always passing something so why are we even debating this? and if you disagree then I can tell you are one those people who "are always right and never wrong"

secondly cracks might be illegal but its obvious they dont care too much about it..even if they are pointing out a direct link so what? ive seen sites get shut down for a simple tutorial on how to burn a bin/cue file...

they already have piracy laws, and there were piracy laws before that one, so of course there will be more, new ones. I think anyone could know that. it won't be because technology is passing the law, it will be because there are loopholes that can be exploited, that have to be exploited before they are seen so that they can be patched.

Before though, you said that companies cared about cracks, and then proved my point for me when you said you saw sites get shut down for tutorials..

and just for the record, i'm not arguing, or anything, just having a friendly discussion.

they already have piracy laws, and there were piracy laws before that one, so of course there will be more, new ones. I think anyone could know that. it won't be because technology is passing the law, it will be because there are loopholes that can be exploited, that have to be exploited before they are seen so that they can be patched.

Before though, you said that companies cared about cracks, and then proved my point for me when you said you saw sites get shut down for tutorials..

and just for the record, i'm not arguing, or anything, just having a friendly discussion.

I dont see how I proved your point I honestly dont believe crack sites get taken down every day and if they do the crack sites are weak, why go after small crack sites my debate was simple places like mega games and gamecopy world are still standing if you want to fight the cracks you need to go after the top sources small fights get you no where when dealing with warez because its already so big

----

thats probably the main reason the riaa failed to win the fight in music piracy they done absolutely nothing going after single people and it changed absolutely nothing

----

and you could keep replying all night long you will never change my mind about technology surpassing our laws

and you are practically saying laws are never changed due to technology and thats very false

Archived