77 Reds against 55 Dodgers @Polo Grounds- over 20 Screenies!

fuzzone

This game was crazy.lol. a real pitchers duel. Seaver Vs. Newcombe

man, this game had it all. and if it didnt before, it def. does now. lol

duke, jackie, seaver, rose and morgan are crazy.

Things to pay attention to: Morgan admiring homerun.

And the guy who takes the giant leaping slide to second base.

And ofcourse admire the uniforms that look ridiculously real in this game.

1925 Dodgers Road Uniform and 1965 Reds Home Uniform by Team Classics member: Rolie The Great.

game-1.jpg

game-2.jpg

game-3.jpggame-4.jpg

game-5.jpg

game-6.jpg

game-7.jpg

game-71.jpg

game-8.jpg

game-9.jpg

game-10.jpg

game-11.jpg

game-11a.jpg

game-12.jpg

game-13.jpg

game-14.jpg

game-15.jpg

game-16.jpg

game-17.jpg

game-18.jpg

game-19.jpg

game-20.jpg

game-21.jpg

game-22.jpg

game-26.jpg

Those shots are nice, but I cringe with the homerun appreciation shots. Morgan or any of the old players that did that would get benched for it, which is why Morgan NEVER did that in his career. I remember Billy Martin always being mad at Reggie, who was one of the first to admire his own homers. WHY IS IT BAD? Jorge Posada the other day should have had a double but he was "admiring his homerun" when it fell and hit the wall, so all he got was a single. I hate it when they admire the homers and the only oldtime player that might have done that for real is Babe Ruth. But you can't turn that off, I would imagine.

I've decided i'm going to have to make a quick trip to california and get the ebbets field off someone's harddrive. someone's name i will not mention at this moment in time.

I might bring the whole harddrive back in any case.

it'll be a foot trip so I'll be back in a few months.

I'll let you guys know if i bump into peter jenkins also.

I'll be the guy wearing a retro '35 dodger uniform.

Sample1935DodgersroadV2.jpg

on a more serious note, im really pleased how last year's uniforms look in this year's game. They def. look much better than they did in last years game.

Sandman's 60 uni sets, rolies work, along with carter's and umach look great this year.

I guess some work can withstand time.

on a more serious note, im really pleased how last year's uniforms look in this year's game.

I have a wonderful collection of all "sweet 16 uniforms" for 2004. You mean I can use these in '05! Is there anything special I need to do to import these using Fuzz's editor? If anyone can help, I'll be FOREVER grateful :D :D

I've decided i'm going to have to make a quick trip to california and get the ebbets field off someone's harddrive

I worked with "someone" last week a bit on some of the signs and proportions for Ebbets. I'm REALLY excited about this when it comes out. I've got pieces of it on my hard drive. 8)

Those uniforms look very awesome, but is there any way to change the player models so that the uniforms look more baggy (like on EA's default throwback uniforms pre-1950)? Just wondering if you could do that with your editor...

I totally agree. If we're all after as much video 'realism" as possible, then there are some needed modifications to the uniforms.

a) anything 1960-1970 should be slightly baggier

B) anything before 1960 should be much baggier

c) the 77 Reds didn't wear those uniforms. They wore these:

img426005med.jpg

51678677.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=

T040471A.jpg

10106014.jpg

**note: i just saw the line that these were the 62-65 Reds uniforms, but just the 77 team wearing them.... ...nevermind....lol :wink:

I have a wonderful collection of all "sweet 16 uniforms" for 2004. You mean I can use these in '05! Is there anything special I need to do to import these using Fuzz's editor? If anyone can help, I'll be FOREVER grateful :D:D

paulw - nothing special at all. Just add 2004 uniforms with FuzZ Studio 2005 - they're all compatible. Hope to see some new work from you!

oh god, so let me clarify what i did. Since this is obviously a group thing. I put the most related uniforms or the ones created from the closest era.

so the 1955 Dodgers won't have the exact same uniforms they wore in 1955. and the 1977 reds wont have the exact same uniforms either.

There are some teams where i was fortunate enough to get the uniforms for that particular year.

Here's an example.

tc-2.jpg

I totally agree. If we're all after as much video 'realism" as possible, then there are some needed modifications to the uniforms.

a) anything 1960-1970 should be slightly baggier

B) anything before 1960 should be much baggier

c) the 77 Reds didn't wear those uniforms. They wore these:

I dont know what it is about your posts, but they tend to rub me the wrong way most of the time.

anyways point is, when i release total classics -- you'll be able to install any uniform you want in any of the slots so if you don't like the 65 reds uniform on the 77 reds, i guess you can find someone to make the the uniform. I believe there's a request section going on somewhere.

no no fuzz...don't read anything into my posts.

no, gripe about your work at all. In fact I just edited my earlier post saying that I missed the line that these were the 65 uniforms but the 77 team wearing them. No big deal. I'll do exactly what ya said. I'll have the 77 unis on my pc to pick that's all.

sometimes just reading text is very tricky in determining a person's tone of voice.

no harm done...

:wink:

maybe it's because ur a teacher. There's always a miscommunication with me and teachers. :lol:

i want to be a teacher one day,maybe a H.S senior grade teacher or college professor -- but for all the wrong reasons :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

any all girl schools still going strong in the nation?

paulw - nothing special at all. Just add 2004 uniforms with FuzZ Studio 2005 - they're all compatible. Hope to see some new work from you!

Thanks very much. Imported my 61 Yanks uni's and they worked great.

Archived